1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Romance with (TJET+) - Italian Beauty

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by anand_27, Nov 13, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    anand, any reason u din enter the security code. That code is only for the protection so that Bots cant misuse the site. No harm in putting it. Please do upload pictures here as well.
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Anand, great photos. Anand could you please tell me what they wrote in your Invoice Letter in the car color column? Did they write Tuscan Wine or Purple Red.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    eagerly waiting for the pics.
  4. Hey Ansal, It was asking for the security code for every photo upload. Also when I tried to upload 2nd photo, first one disappeared. I mat be doing something wrong. let me try again today.
  5. Thanks! Tax Invoice has "Tuscan Wine".
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Upload one at a time. Get the link for evry picture and paste it here. It will ask the security code every time. Best of luck.
  7. OK. Here you go -

xeeww5.jpg

2rh19mx.jpg

rlaucy.jpg

oh3fgh.jpg

e99clc.jpg

308lk41.jpg

300v78x.jpg

33jmrrk.jpg

14o6pv7.jpg

33dl5ki.jpg

Hey Ansal, I had to keep my patients live with this uploading :) . Anyways Thanks!

Guys, please cast your vote. 10 Lacs Linea or 22 Lacs Superb? Who is the winner as far as looks are considered.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Thanks for uploading the pics anand. The reason i wanted you to post them, ull see the admiration the pictures will get. Great Pictures.

Regarding the winner in Looks- I dont think u can compare them. I would say, Superb looks more classy and looks more powerful because of its looks. Linea is different and looks wonderful in its own way. Linea alloys look much better than Superb. I would say ill take the front 80 percent of Superb and back 20 percent of Linea. Just my opinion.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey anand great pics.i saved all the pics and im gonna show off these pics to all. you missed a great pic here, you should have taken the profile pic of both the cars head to head from a wide angle, that would have been the winner pic for linea. off course the superb looks good but then 22 lakhs- it better look good. and the linea a 10 lakh rs car really has the looks. and i agree to ansal, even i would take superb's front and the rest of linea.
    i do not understand why is this car not selling like hot cakes. may be classier people prefer it.
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    In terms of looks Superb looks like a roaring Lion. We cannot compare both of them.

But sure Linea looks like a 15L Car instead of 10L Car :clap