1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Romance with (TJET+) - Italian Beauty

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by anand_27, Nov 13, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    In the city, thats waht i am getting now as well. Around 10-11. Highways was a different story.

OT : @anurag - Delhi winters- where and when- its still so hot during the day.
  2. Hi Ansal, I drive in the range of 70-100. Not lot of gar shifts as it highway. I always use A/C and always in and around 23.5 to 25.
  3. @Adutt, I too is advised that FE will go up upon first service. I am really not convinced as when I read through the manual, it does not say much to change the oil etc. as you said.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey anand, the only thing i could suggest is short shifting and that will definetly help. Also, dnt go too hard on the acceleration. Try this.

P.S I have tried driving the JET like a total beginner/ novice, and it gave me 13.8 in the city. But i couldnt resist getting the power and drive it like a jet.
  5. Guys, came back from my native place on Saturday. While coming back to Mumbai from Pune, indicator was showing FE of 7 (speed 120-130 KM) !!! I drove in Mumbai for last 4 days and now it is showing 8! Till yesterday, I had half tank petrol, drove around 275 KM from the time tank was full. So I am assuming that there is something wrong with indicator. I am trying with tank full method and shall let you know.

Another good news is that I got time and opportunity to click pics of my Italian beauty along with my brother's car (Wine color-Skoda Superb). I don't want to say anything about which looked good from outside, let pics do the talking. I shall upload these in next 1-2 days as camera is with my nephew who is coming back to Mumbai today night.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    will wait for the glam-sham pictures anand. Superb looks good as well but i think Linea would be the overall winner based on looks Only. Have fun.
  7. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    eager to see the pics. Tuscan wine wow
  8. I tried many times but not able to load the pics. When I clicked the button <Add the File>, after some time screen goes blank and status bar shows the message done.

Can someone help?
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Anand, i was facing the same problems in uploading the pictures. I spoke to a mod and they might be looking into it.

In the mean time, use Tinypic.com to upload ur pictures (choose forum/messageboard option) and post the link in ur reply. The picture will appear in ur post. Sorry, its just a temp solution at the moment.
  10. Thanks Ansal! I tried loading with the below link but then every time it was asking me to enter security text and hence loaded the pics on carwale site.

Those having an access to carwale, please see the pics from this site. Sorry folks. I shall upload on teamfiat as soon as problem is resolved...I am not good at photography and on top of that lot of family members were disturbing me taking pics. Another surprise to me was T-Jet gets spare wheel with Alloys and Superb does not after spending 22 Lacs :hit . While my brother was on way to native place, the tyre got punctured and that was replaced. Not sure why but my brother could not replace the tyre, hence he called his driver back(who was driving Safari and ahead of him by 45 KMs) and asked him to replace it. Whereas last time my nephew could easily replace the rear type of my linea when it went flat.

http://www.carwale.com/community/photos ... bumId=2053