1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Romance with (TJET+) - Italian Beauty

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by anand_27, Nov 13, 2010.

1. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Hahaha....i think then it would not work out over the phone for me...lemme go there sometime to get the sills.
    I decided against the spoiler as my dad (who owns the car) was dead against drilling the boot. :cry:

And i donno why they make such hue and cry on accessories. They should be more proactive on selling them rather than doing nakhre.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I wrote this on my earlier thread :- i think thats the main reason.

"I think its the indian mentality coming in the way. First of all, Very rarely do the indian consumer buy accesories directly from the showroom. Even if people do, that percentage is really low. Secondly, Tata-Fiat dealers (Tata dealers) are so used to selling taxis (read indica, indigo and rest of their taxi vehicle) and for obvious reasons nobody takes any accesories for these cars (i dont even know if any accesory is available for indica etc). So they think, the same thing will happen for Fiat as well and that is the downfall. They dont understand what fiat is."
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Its not like drilling a million holes in it. They just do it to get a couple of bolts. No worries. Mine will be more exclusive when we meet....lol ::D :dancing
  4. @Ansal, When I was in US, there was a warning written at the front passenger seat "Children can be killed by ......". So that's the reason, I have disabled the same. I am not sure why such warning is not given in India.
  5. To All, Need small help.

There are fewscratches on both rear doors, mischief done either by children or someone who does not like me or Linea :boxer . I heard about the scratch pro (pen) and though that may help I heard that it causes problem to the paint and after few months you see the paint in that area is disturbed. Can someone confirm this?
  6. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

The way they show it on TV ...looks neat. Theres a transparent liquid that fills up the scratch area abd dries out to give you the look of surrounding paint...wthout the scratch being visible. I have seen it come as a package with dent remover...not sure you can get it seperately.
  7. Thanks! But then I heard that it cause an issue to the paint later so not used yet. If anyone has used the same that would be good.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I have used that "As seen on TV" scratch remover, for first few days it looked like it worked, but as days passed by the magic went off and those scratch marked started showing up again :(

Looks like this liquid works only for short period of time. Will try once again with some more hopes :(
  9. Thanks Viny! Will wait for your feedback. It is said that you apply this and allow it to dry for few hours. Not sure how many hours. May be instructions says that
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Anand,

The Linea pics in the farm near sunflowers look fabulous !!!