1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Romance with (TJET+) - Italian Beauty

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by anand_27, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Yes Ravi! Trying with tank full method for the FE.

Media player repeats the same song again unless I press next button. Any idea why? Also can someone suggest me the shampoo and other products to wash the car.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Sorry If I am missing something here, which i think I am. Please clear my thoughts. Why would one disable front passenger airbags???
    I am seriously asking, because i really did not get that. A si said, I may be missing something :?:
  3. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    I think there is some recommendation that if a child is a front passenger (not of adult height) then the airbag can be dangerous. Same goes for the seatbelt. That is why it is advised that children not sit in front.And only the passenger airbag can be disabled. Cannot disable both.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Thanks for that abhishake, din know bout the airbag thingy.
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Abhishake??? Is that my new name??? :lol:
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Abhishake??? Is that my new name??? :lol:[/quote]

OOPSS...........!!!!!!! I remembered the owner Rama motors said ur name was abhishake. Have i got it wrong. If i have, then I am really really sorry.........!!!!!!!!!! :hit
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    OOPSS...........!!!!!!! I remembered the owner Rama motors said ur name was abhishake. Have i got it wrong. If i have, then I am really really sorry.........!!!!!!!!!! :hit[/quote]

Need not be sorry mate....its perfectly alright. The name is Anurag !!!

Bytheway he said Mr. Srivastava for you. I hope i got it correct.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Need not be sorry mate....its perfectly alright. The name is Anurag !!!

Bytheway he said Mr. Srivastava for you. I hope i got it correct.[/quote]

Yup you are rite. I am MR. Srivastava, but call me ansal. Sorry again for gussing ur name wrong ( i thought ill surprise u that i know ur name, but in vain). How did u know mine, what did u talk to them bout me??
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Yea no issues...i was surprised though but actually it did strike my mind that you must have got my name wrong from Rama.

When they told me Sills are out of stock, i told them that a friend of mine got it installed when he took the car from you - then they were like yea Mr. Srivastava has taken the car from us. That is how i know.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I raised HELL there at the dealer. Every accessory they had in stocks, i made them to get it out. Even the shop guys were asking who is this guy ::OO . They will remember me for long.