1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Romance with (TJET+) - Italian Beauty

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by anand_27, Nov 13, 2010.

1. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats Anand !!!! I am going though the same feeling as you are.
    For petrolheads T-Jet is the best option under 10. ANHC maybe good to drive but only till 100km/hr max, with just that it is just too less value for the money you spend. On the other hand you get a premium experience inside the T-Jet cabin. IMO there are almost no quality issues that are pending today in a linea.
    I can sacrifice on a flimsy fuel lid lever (and its positioning which makes it prone to a possible foot lash) and seat adjustment levers which lack sturdiness, for what i get as an overall package in the t-jet.

Guys, its a five star cabin to be in at night with all the amber lighting.
  2. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

does the door sill light up in the Linea T-jet? can somebody post pic
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

Hi the head rest for the middle passenger in the back seat came with the car or you added it later?
  5. It came with the car. I have not fitted anything additional other than mud flaps, floor mat and K-Kool sun films. But now I am thinking to install T-Jet Scuff plates and rear spoiler.
  6. Dear All, Since yesterday, I noticed that engine is making bit of noise. Earlier when it was a cold start the RPM used to show around 1200 and make some noise but then after 1-2 minutes, it used to be around 700. But now even though RPM is around 700, it is making equal noise as it was around 1200 RPM. Let me check this for some more days as this issue is only one day old. Currently car is at body shop department for some denting and painting work.

T-JET Customer, Are you experiencing same issue? I have driven around 2300 KM's
  7. Does this increase in noise level happen everytime or happens once a while ? Make sure you check engine oil level. Why is your car at body shop what happened ?
  8. skullman

Congrats Anand! :clapping She is a stonker of a beauty. One things for sure, FIAT India is listening and is driving all their efforts towards customer satisfaction. It shows in the product... rest assured you are going to turn a lot of heads and with the speed this baby rolls it's going to cause a lot of onlookers with neck sprains due to abrupt neck movement...! ::V Cheers and drive safely!
  9. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

10. It is when engine is idle. I did not pay much attention while driving though. Will check the engine oil when I get the car back. But expecting that it would be OK as it is one month old unless there is a leakage. There are dents on the bonnet and also color is also removed from those dent areas. It happened in Pune. Nobody knows how it happened at car was parked.