1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rolled over by the Tjet juggernaut my new linea tjet 2014

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Excelerate, Jun 18, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Definitely not in current linea's @Excelerate , may be in Fiat Aegea, touted as the next gen linea :)
  2. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @pabhishek Aegea if at all reaches indian shores will be placed a notch above linea.. BTW the initial photos i liked the look..
    pabhishek likes this.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I was getting this noise when steering was done half way or more to the left after I posted my initial issue. Nuts/bolts were tightened, roll bars checked, test drive done, issue not solved. Shockers of both sides opened and greased, shocker mount points checked and the issue seems resolved. Not getting this issue till now, just driven 30 kms only after the rectification though. Need to monitor it for this week. @prabhjot, Oberoi motors mentioned that Fiat has a circular on this distributed to dealers that they need to check shocker mounts, apply teflon/greasing and re check. So, do check on your car while keeping the music system off.

@pabhishek, Yeah, after my post, I started hearing this on reaching half way mark on the left side. So, got this checked.
    pabhishek and prabhjot like this.
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Alright, the issue is gone and I haven't noticed it since I got this resolved for past 5 days. 80 kms driven after the fix was done and no issues.
    Excelerate likes this.
  5. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I haven't noticed any sound issue so far in my car atleast, it's a good news am hoping..
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Saket Sidana

Hi, good to hear.

Relax man! Squeaks and hums will inevitably come....and go.:p
    Excelerate likes this.
  7. Satish Aravindakshan

Satish Aravindakshan Timido

Ernakulam
    @@Saket Sidana

I got the same issue with my T Jet. Got it fixed from the service center. They told the link rod got loose, anyway it has not repeated for me. However my friend got it for the second time on his MJD.
    prabhjot and Saket Sidana like this.
  8. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Whopping 17.2 KM/Ltr for Tjet, things couldn't get any better. Pic posted for reference. Drive was for 300 odd KMs..

IMG_3232.JPG
    pabhishek and prabhjot like this.
  9. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Excelerate, terrific numbers. Was this with AC switched off? What speeds did you maintain? I could extract 16.2 as the maximum mileage.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Excelerate

Saintly and dainty driving on this trip, eh?;) Nice experiment. Kindly don't repeat it, if you get my drift.:D
    Excelerate likes this.