1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rolled over by the Tjet juggernaut my new linea tjet 2014

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Excelerate, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Prajay Madhavan

Prajay Madhavan Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Friends, After about 2months of use on my TJet, I have begun to notice a strange sound coming from the front (suspension most likely).. It is like a TAK sound when I am turning on un-even roads or slightly inclined part like a ramp.. The sound occurs only once per turn , so it is not the drive shaft. I went to Aadya motors service centre and they said its the link road which is loose. They tightened it and the sound disappeared for couple of days. Then it is back again. Does anyone else have the same problem
  2. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello folks, returning after a very long break and with bad news am afraid, an unfortunate incident involving tjet. Small incident caused due to falling debris from an under construction flyover near chandini chowk, pune.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hope you are ok, and what about the Jet, is it in sound shape?
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Sorry for being off the forum, as was out of country due to work. But back now and hoping to be active on the forum. Meanwhile snaps from the unfotrunate incident with my Tjet..

IMG-20141129-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20141129-WA0014.jpg
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That was pretty bad. :( Hope it is rectified now!
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I have recently started facing a little different issue, though may appear similar. Whenever I turn the steering fully [full turn] to either right or left, a slight "tak" sound is heard. I do not hear it any other time. I plan to get this checked and still monitoring it. Would like to hear from other forum members on the likely cause, @pabhishek, @prabhjot , @nkrishnap. Thanks in advance!
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Saket Sidana

This has been noticed and commented upon in other t-jets (I've never noticed it on mine, will check specifically). It is not an issue. Though: update us on what you notice and diagnose, if anything.

cheers
  8. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @pabhishek, yes it is rectified now, but i am not particularly happy with the work done by pandit auto as they have not been able to stick the chrome strip properly.. will post some pictures..
    Also i am keen to get the virtueindia touchscreen navigation system, any insights on how safe it is and if it will impact the warranty..
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Saket Sidana - slight sound is a non issue. i have noticed it on all vehicles. its just that steering reaches end of its play/rotation area.

@Excelerate - If its a plug and play unit, it wont affect anything. but if you are removing oem HU and retrofitting other, it can create problems.
  10. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @pabhishek still in two minds on getting the HU replaced, dealer confirmed its a plug and play unit.I think i need to do a little more os self convincing. on a tangent what do you think are the chances FIAt starts offering an fully integrated entertainment system?