1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rolled over by the Tjet juggernaut my new linea tjet 2014

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Excelerate, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Prajay Madhavan

Prajay Madhavan Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hii Friends, I got a new Linea TJet Magnesio Grey Emotion last month... I am really in love with the car. Excellent pick-up and linear acceleration, something which I really like. Had taken her for a long drive from Bangalore to pondicherry. On that strech I got a mileage of close to 15KMPL which I think is really good for a new car..

Plus points
    > Auto wiper and headlamps. Really makes driving fun during the rains.
    > Road manners, stability and ground clearance.
    > Acceleration
    > Interiors.

Few negatives.
    > Too less space for storage. (My old i20 had lots of them). Not even a decent bottle/cup holder for the driver.
    > The doors cannot be locked from the passenger seat. This feature is really useful when you leave your loved ones inside the car while you go to a shop to buy something. I would not want anyone get in the car a drive away :(. May be this feature is present but I do not know how to use this.
    > The audio stops playing, the moment I stopped the engine. In my i20 there was two positions for the key which enabled the audio to be played without pause while engine is shut off.
    HareeshCR and prabhjot like this.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi. Great to have you and your new Linea t-jet here on TFi. Do post regularly with updates and other opinions. This is the one true, well-rounded sedan available south of D-segment prices, isn't it? Congrats on your choice.

cheers
  3. Prajay Madhavan

Prajay Madhavan Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    I too had the same confusion, but finally sense prevailed and went for the Linea TJet Emotion Grey.. I am really happy with my decision.. Excellent ride and handling with powerful breaking.. could not ask for more. I get a mileage of 11km within city and about 14-15 on highways...
    Excelerate and prabhjot like this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats for the choice, @Prajay Madhavan ,, a good one indeed. Congratulations.
    I will suggest you to open a separate thread of yours with lots of pics!!
  5. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Prajay.. great decision, happy Tjetting..
  6. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations for owning a great machine.

Linea has much to offer then it shows checkout this thread and explore the beauty http://www.teamfiat.com/index.php?threads/21/

For road side shopping you can always lock the car with key.

For audio press menu on system and change radio on to 20 minutes so it will remain on for 20 minutes after you take out the key. Also you can turn it on manually after key is out.

Keep revving! !
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Amit@Pune

Amit@Pune Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.4
    @ Excelerate And @ Prajay Pradahn

Hello to both and congrats for owning a great machine.

Just a small question to both of you...

What was the manufacturing month of your respective cars???

I have booked 1.3 MJD Emotion Lines in last week and today I got the VIN from Dealer.

It says May 2014.

Should I accept or not??...I am in two minds...
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi: i don't see why not. Just be sure to do a thorough PDI, and be careful in your management of your relationship with the dealer, that's all.

cheers
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    pabhishek likes this.
  10. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Your Jet looks fantastic. Happy mile munching. :)