1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rolled over by the Tjet juggernaut my new linea tjet 2014

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Excelerate, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes keep trying for tyre replacement from Goodyear, with help of dealer. NCT5 is decent tyre. Tyre upgrade is always an option.

And if side area of tyre is damaged, better to put spare tyre, even though it one size shorter and no alloy, that is safer option.
    Unless you plan to use spare tyre more, no need to spend money on that upgrade, that tyre will be hardly used, in whole life of your car.
  2. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hearty congratulations and welcome to the team Excelerate. Excellent write-up.
    Just one word for your Italian beauty..'Gorgeous'. I am sure she will make many heads turn on the streets :)

Take good care of her, and she wont disappoint you.

Keep revving and drive safe!

Cheers
  3. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi All,

Took a short trip to Bhimashankar yesterday. Its one of the 3 jyotirlings in Maharashtra.
    Total Distance driven: 220 Km
    Total Time taken: 5.5 Hours
    Average Speed: 42 KM/H
    Fuel Consumption: 12 Km/Ltr

Details and Pics to follow.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    For me it was 13.5 in my JET :p when I visited in april.
    Vaibhav Rawat and Excelerate like this.
  5. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations & welcome to the club. Wise decision which will keep you smiling for years to come.
    The non-uniform bonnet gap is also there in new model also? We have pretty conspicuous one in our case (pre-facelift) as posted here

[
    QUOTE=Excelerate;841906880]...I had to cruise through the in numerous free advices that were offered on why you should not buy a “FIAT”. Believe me; you can try it for yourself, just put across on the table that you want to buy a LineaJ. [/QUOTE]

We have been there, but only after we bought it as we didn't even discuss with any friends before buying. Few comments that came our way after we announced our purchase were:
    1. You should have bought Verna. I said fine, but we found this better :)
    2. Hey Fiat has bad resale value. "Kyun Liya". When we visited him (he is off 400km from where we are) he test drove the car and took it over a short steep climb. After that he said ... damn good, his SX4 had to be in 2nd gear to climb the slope but Jet did comfortably in 3rd gear w/o knocking. He specifically took it over the slope to test and was impressed. He then drove it to Mumbai and we had to be in his Ecosport. Looks like he was addicted already ;)
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    2 people like this.
  6. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Congratulations!!

Head Turning Pics!! Wish you a great Journey ahead! :)
  7. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Many Many congratulations Excelerate , i am glad i was able to help in whatever manner i could. She looks stunning , have a blast!!!
  8. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Sidewall Puncture image, no luck with Goodyear, a representative called but he never bothered to visit :(
    IMAG0056.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Few Images from my very short visit to Bhima shankar IMAG0062.jpg IMAG0073.jpg IMAG0086.jpg IMAG0089.jpg IMAG0090.jpg IMAG0113.jpg IMAG0126.jpg
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Awesome Awesome Awesome pics Excelerate,not getting words to describe Black T-jet & the pics you clicked are fabulous
    when i entered your thread's 2nd page & saw pics i was bold over by seeing pics of Black T-Jet,a big thumbs up
    1 person likes this.
  10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Amazing set of pics! Best wishes to you n Tjet!

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk