1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Road trip to MP

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by vinit, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Hello all,

Now its my turn to ask for information of MP roads. I am going do the route: Indore - Bhopal- Kanha - Jabalpur - Amarkantak- Jabalpur - Orchha/Khajuraho - Bhopal- Indore during next week. My plan is to halt at Kanha, Jabalpur, Amarkantak and Orchha.

From the information available, I am planning for the route : Indore-Bhopal - Raisen - Udaipura - Jabalpur - Mandla - Kanha - Gadasarai - Amarkantak - Gadasarai - Dindori - Bilgaon - Dumna & Panagar (Jabalpur) - Damoh - Sagar - Malthone - Lalitpur - Orchha - Lalitpur - Malthone - Bina - Ganj Basoda - Vidhisha - Bhopal- Indore.

If any member has information on this and on the present road condition, please advice. Suggest best routes.

2. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Linea 1.3
    @Rajnish K Jain,

I was hoping to get some input from you. It looks that you are not active on this forum now.

Is there a way to send an email to @Rajnish K Jain ?

Any input on my above query from other members?
  3. KPR

KPR Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Ravi_M You can try at HVK FB group for further information. That would be more helpful for your trip.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I believe @J Ravi should be able to provide you some pointers on this. I don't immediately remember anyone else here to advice you on the road condition beyond south. :)
    J Ravi likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Thanks, @ramjn .

I drove to Khajuraho and Sanchi in MP in March 2016. Here are the road conditions:

Sagar>Chhatarpur>Khajuraho: very good 2-lane NH upto Chhatarpur with some bad sections thereafter.

Sagar>Sanchi>Bhopal: very good 2-lane SH all along with scenic wheat fields on both the sides of SH.

Bhopal>Indore: beautiful 4/6 lane NH/Expressway all along. There is one MP Tourism food court in between at Dodi.

Jhansi>Gwalior: very bad potholed, cratered NH, 2 lanes completed and the other 2 lanes incomplete, forcing the drivers and riders to do zig-zag with cattle squatting on the middle of the road. Worst section, I would like to avoid.
    ramjn likes this.