1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Road trip around Arunachal Pradesh -1

Discussion in 'Photography' started by deba, Jan 20, 2013.

1. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    RTAAP (1).JPG RTAAP (3).JPG RTAAP (4).JPG RTAAP (5).JPG RTAAP (6).jpg RTAAP (7).jpg RTAAP (11).jpg RTAAP (12).jpg RTAAP (13).jpg RTAAP (14).jpg RTAAP (15).jpg RTAAP (17).jpg RTAAP (21).jpg RTAAP (22).jpg RTAAP.jpg
    9 people like this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    This is so bloody surreal. I hate the guy who said "All men are created equal". Equal my foot :D. I am so jealous of you.

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Rightly said Rajan sir, I envy him!
    1 person likes this.
  4. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    superb.. may be travelogue helps alot..
    1 person likes this.
  5. deba

deba Amatore

itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You guys should come around to this part of the country too if you get a chance, you'll be surprised how many things or aspects of your country you dont know yet. Its all there to be explored :up.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  6. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    WOW, You can never see such a blue sky in other parts of India. Its so pristine & beautiful. I wish to drive on these beautiful places some days in my Linea.
    @ Deba, I discussed something like that with Dehradun TFI members, what you suggested in your message #5. Definitely in year 2013 or next, I will see to make it happen. Anyway congrats for your Punto. I read your car review. All your pics are breathtaking.
    Now we have a TFI member in East of North East of India, so we will get more glimpse of Arunachal Pradesh
    2 people like this.
  7. deba

deba Amatore

itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Rachit Bhatnagar: Thanks and pls be in touch if you guys have any plans for this side of the country i would love to participate. Actually there are quite a good few of Punto and Linea i come across while driving in AP, specially more in Assam, so i wish to make a 'TFI - North East Club' of sorts for FIAT owners in North East :cool:.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    2 people like this.