1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Road rage - How do you deal with it?

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by PatchyBoy, Nov 22, 2013.

1. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vista...i can understand how it feels. Im not sure y people cant use dipper in city drive atleast for the night. I have started convincing myself that u cant do anything about these retards. They r just stupidp And try keeping my calm....no use burning blood over these donkeys..........

And please dont do this driving in the middrle of road and stopping gfound zero pal. This sounds so scary.you . Just let these idilots be as they r, donot put urself in harms way....cheers
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

A rainy day, road to office full of potholes, slow moving traffic and hopeless two wheelers trying to overtake from left in whatever narrow space left. I had to steer sharp left to scare the hell out of one such idiot. Few words from my mouth about his riding skills that he may have learnt from his father. Its very difficult to stay calm during daily commute of 30 km and dozen bikers squeezing thru' left. not today.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I hate high beams in city driving. I just put high-beam when I see the opposite vehicle using high-beam :evilsmile
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Seems you spoke what was in my mind!! :p
    1 person likes this.
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    retards, donkeys .. I like the words.
    I normally drive in low beam (switch to high when no one else is coming opposite). I hate it when the oncoming vehicles are in high beam. It blinds/hampers my vision. I can adjust my car for safety by seeing how the morons are coming. But, seeing is limited with high beam in the eyes. I have been trying to control myself when the oncoming vehicle does not care to dip to low, even if requested by me.
    I avoid night driving as far as possible.
    Everything else is manageable, except high beam :A
    Auto dimming should be made mandatory for all vehicles, just like they are thinking of ABS and airbags by 2017. I think only that will work.
  6. rahul4wd

rahul4wd Timido

Mumbai
    Just happend to me last evening ! I am still shaky from the incident. Was travelling from Bhiwandi (Outskirts of Mumbai) by NH3 aftet visiting my warehouse and at a crossing was brushed by a bike being ridden very rough by two men. As a reflex i stopped them. Then all hell broke lose. Heated argument followed with the two trying to pull me out of the car. Managed to get free. But, hell was waiting a KM ahead. Next crossing was attacked by a mob of about 10 ppl with rods. Smashed the car's rear wind screen, and dented the roof, and bonnet. A bike was put in front of the car. And mind you all this is happening at 5:30 Pm. With traffic around. Just floored rammed the bike and drove like a mad man with bikes chasing. Some how managed to save myself from potential fatality. I am still shaken state and thus I am not elaborating much.
    I hope this never happens to any one ever. It was God's grace that I came home in one piece to my wife and daughter.
  7. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Rahul, its really shocking. Thank God for saving you from that circumstance, and avoid the stretch for sometime.

Hope you recover soon and all gets well.
  8. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Rahul on safe side please inform police about the incident and don't go in the same stretch for some time because they might have recorded your car number.
    Please consult a lawyer before filling the complaint in the police.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    My God!! its shocking, thank god you are fine. This is too crude.
    Take care @rahul4wd !
  10. rahul4wd

rahul4wd Timido

Mumbai
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have already made a police complaint. And yes, I will not be going with this car to the warehouse for some good amount of time.

And yes I will surely come out of the deep shock thanks for your kind words and support.

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG