1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Road rage - How do you deal with it?

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by PatchyBoy, Nov 22, 2013.

1. sabrina850

sabrina850 Timido

Pakistan
    I stay calm and point my camera phone at them.

2. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    God give me some patience please. I don't have a single instance wen i could calm myself at a stupid act of another driver.
    1. Drivers on phone while driving are the worst assholes. Cant u bloody buy a blue tooth devive for a few thousands, if you can afford a car worth lacs. These morons dont even ever come to know how closely a bang was saved because the othr guy was not on phone. I feel i could smash their ears with a slap.
    2. Honkers . No matter what the case. They just HOnk and honk. Today morning this guy wa shonking behind me like mad. i didnt see any reason really. road was narrow and overtaking not possible. I finally took extreme left and let him go ahead on me. Then i started honking like crazy vehind him. I think he got the message.
    3. A new breed is evolving in delhi-ncr these days. Both two wheelers and cars. they come from oppsite side of teh road and flash headlights at you like crazy. The road is relatively empty , no Overtaking scenario , don't know what he wants....feel like shattering their lamps.

Sincerely need a stay calm formula. But all the training vanishes when you meet a moron.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    :lol calm down sanfiat!!! all the cases you mentioned are genuine and it happens all the days.

i doubt we can do anything for them.:confused:
    1 person likes this.
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I encounter many idiots like these during my 90 Km work-home sprint every day, they don't know the basics of driving. This was on the expressway. :hit:hit:hit

5. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are right bud. I try and try and try. But then suddenly the device on my wrist starts to beep and then suddenly..... my eyes turn green and then the whole of me. Thankfully i wear a strechable underwear. heeeeeeheeee:lol
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    2 people like this.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    :lol . Mods please remove this objectionable content.
    2 people like this.
  7. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think sanfiat is comparing to Hulk and not the Hulk thing ;-) So nothing objectionable in my opinion.

Btw, this thread made my day. I am not alone here and I think I seriously need to control my anger. Wish there are anger management sessions here in Chennai.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    GP, I quoted it in a light way, was not seriously asking mods to remove that. :)
    3 people like this.
  9. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Could they introduce a new color for cars....Hulk Green ??

- - - Merged Post - - -

there's a chinese saying i think : " you will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished By your anger"......to all my fellow short fuses here who r in my boat.
  10. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    sanfiat i also face same 1st and 2nd issues daily as you.
    but one more thing is in-spite of dim and dip if the on coming vehicles comes with high beam my bp shots up and some times i went to middle of the road stopped the oncoming vehicle and yelled at them like a mad guy.
    friends and family members started to avoid taking a ride in night along with me for the above behavior so now a days i have controlled it i will make dim and dip if they don't obey just i will shift my focus to the left side of the road and continue the ride.
    1 person likes this.