1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Road rage - How do you deal with it?

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by PatchyBoy, Nov 22, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I think you read me wrong.
    while he preferred to laugh, she would have shown the finger.. I meant this...
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    He narrated it to her (later at home perhaps), so it coud'nt be settled then and there man!
    This is a situation were his wife could have helped him out had she been there. :-D
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    I try a lot to control myself and stay away from road rage, but i cannot. I easily loose my cool when someone in front drives with high beam and doesnt lower even after requesting. Sometimes i drive straight on as if i am going to bang him. Also if someone is speaking on the phone while driving and driving in the middle of the road i go mad.
    I also go mad with people driving with rear view mirrors folded. I dont know if the above things are affecting me or not, whether i should neglect or not, but i simply cannot control my anger many times.
    3 people like this.
  4. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    to list down the category of road rage encountered from my side wiil be
    1) Rickshaw Auto - who feel road unke baap ka hai.. who have got licence to drive the way they want ..f**k:mad:
    2) 2Wheeler - specially people driving - platina , boxer, cd dawn ,:helmet

3) city buses - who intend to stop the bus on middle of the road to let passengers get in and out of bus:rage

Lady Driver are not in my list as Beauty is appreciated on roads at any point of time ;) ...
    2 people like this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ohh really Ashish. :p
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Ashish, very smart, you very well know the consequences of messing with ladies on road :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dont expect always angels ::V on road, during road rage beautiful she-devils are always waiting :D .

Road Rage is all about good time,bad time,good time, bad time,good time bad time.....
    1 person likes this.
  8. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Sometime back I read this news, it happend in bangalore, even traffic police are not spared forget about others :)

Bangalore: Drunk Iranian women beat up cop - YouTube
  9. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Cop feeling sorry. Thats a nice example.
  10. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    :smile:, also note if things go wrong, the crowd will always be with the beauty, admiring her, and against men.. Handling an angry women and an angry crowd is a situation we do not want to get in to..
    1 person likes this.