1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Road rage - How do you deal with it?

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by PatchyBoy, Nov 22, 2013.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Bikers are inspired all the way from advertised a lot. So I made my mind instead of becoming angry on them call them as if its Karizma then he might be Hrithik or Ranbeer, If Yamaha then John, if any brand then Valentino Rossi :)

Same for cars too all rash drivers are the F1 drivers so michael schumacher.

Because what we can say as they don't know the value of their life. So here by keeping ourselves calm and proper driving sense we can help them to save their life. This can be a social responsibility too :evilsmile
    2 people like this.
  2. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Similar feeling here,
    "When I see a bike or auto doing some kind of stunt infront of me I immediately starts laughing and watch what else he can do,
    but the same when done by a car my jaws get hard. I should be smiling at them too"

Surely, if I start writing the above statement several time, I will be able drop the anger eventually.

Also Ishould say that , when I clean my car and drive for the day, I drive piecefully and most of the time happy to drive a clean car and hardly get irritated by external things.
    3 people like this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Yesterday while returning from office on the Eastern express highway on way to Thane, Was in the extreme right lane doing around 60kmph. In front of me there is this A Star driven by a lady doing 40 kmph. Showed dipper once, twice. Honked mild honk once, twice. Seeing that the car isnt going to give way, moved to the left and overtook the car. While overtaking, the lady (actually it was a young lady in twenties probably) was muttering the cuss words and showed me the middle finger. I smiled and overtook. Later in the IVRM I could see the lady tailing me and fisting her hands. I couldnt help but smile. Broadly. The road rage has actually affected the ladies too whom I though were of the calmer types. I narrated the incident to my home minister and she suggested I should have reciprocated by returning the lady sign.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @ghodlur, please next time don't try to mess with a lady driver as these drivers might think themselves as Angelina Jolie from Gone in 60 seconds :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    zenwalker likes this.
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Noob: What is a lady sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The middle finger which the lady in the car showed me, return it back with the same was my wife's suggestion.
    1 person likes this.
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    oh! got it.
    OT : your wife may be a bit aggressive there..
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Limraj you crack me up:evilsmile, how do you expect his wife to accept disrespect and cussing out bro?!
    Ghodlur, has shown enough restraint there already, next thing someone will ask to apologise for no fault of his :mad:,
    come on dude!
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    All this talk of this specific sign, only reminds me of this story :evilsmile

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    3 people like this.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hawaiian good luck sign :evilsmile