1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

RNS Motors - Bangalore Maruti Suzuki dealer

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Pauleralil, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Just thought of updating this here.. When i started my hunt for a new car in early sep-oct i had walked into RNS motors(Oct 7) for a TD of RITZ, SWIFT & ERTIGA.

Almost 3 months past that they give me a call now asking about the status. WOW 3 whole months for a return call. Even during my walkin they were least interested in even telling me the features of the new RITZ( which had just been launched ). I am dumbstruck at this attitude of a maruti dealer.. GOD save them.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its simple buddy! Without any effort, morons flock to buy MS vehicles. People are ready to book a car without even seeing it in flesh. All it needs is to have a MS or Hyundai badging. So why the hell should Showrooms break their head in trying to impress 'customers' ??? Even today buying car for many is just like shoppin vegies from a local market. Till the time when every potential car buyer follows 'informed decision' process, such dealers / manufacturers continues to make hay!
  3. Punto_emotion,
    Maruti and Hyundai must have done some thing to earn such reputation.One thing to note is people think only maruti gives good FE hence buy it.
    1 person likes this.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Spot on !!! Auto market in India is not yet completely matured enough to make a informed choice. Hence, even today MS is able to expolit the 'kitna deti hai' syndrome and sell cars. Only off late, due to various auto forums and awareness among public; people have started to look for other options. One can already see the effect of these on sales numbers of MS vis-a-vis previous years
  5. GOD Save who ??? The dealers ? No it should be the customers.
  6. I was looking for automatic car for my father,So booked TD for Brio in Honda website no one called or came , then called the dealer magnum Honda, TD car was there in 90 minutes.
    Wanted to try i10 automatic booked the same in Hyundai website but till today nobody is bothered to even call.

So it is not only TATA who we can find faults with.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Morons?

Kindly keep the level of debate above such petty words. We gain no stature by calling others derogatory names. It only degrades our forum.

Locking this thread here.
    8 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.