1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

RIP Sachin Koltekar

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ghodlur, Sep 28, 2015.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    With heavy heart I would like to inform you that one of our very dear TFIian Sachin Koltekar from Mumbai expired a few days back at his residence due to a fall in the bathroom and subsequent brain haemorrhage. He is survived by his wife and son. I would and am still praying that his soul rest in peace.

I have personally met Sachin on a couple of occasion during Mumbai meets and also had telephonic conversations with him and he came across to be a warm, friendly guy who was always on the look out for a drive out of the city. He used to be my coaxing partner for the Mumbai TFIians for a meet or drive. It came as a shock to me as well as other Mumbai TFIians as we were regularly interacting on the Whatsapp media. Although his family hasn't asked for, but we Mumbai TFIians have pledged top provide any kind of support which is needed to his family in this need of hour.

I again pray that his soul rest in peace and may God give all the strength needed to his family to overcome this tragic loss.

RIP Sachin Koltekar.jpg

RIP Sachin.jpg
  2. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    It came to all of us as a great shock. Pray that his family gets the strength to help them through this tough hour. Rest in peace Sachin.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Really sad to know this, and shocked to read the reason. Pray that family get through this.
    RIP Sachin.
  4. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It was a really shocking to know about Sachin's demise. Having met him couple of times, I had found him to be very passionate about his car and eager to help others with various Mods & issues of the car. May his soul RIP and may God give his family strength to overcome this tragic loss.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Shocked to read this.
    RIP.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    May God give his family strength in these tough times.

RIP Sachin.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Shocked and saddened to read this. RIP Sachin.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Met him and his son at Marve signal near RS Motors recently. Never imagined this could happen. RIP Sachin. Pic of him and his son in gallery section.
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Shocking news. May his soul rest in peace.
  10. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    RIP. May god give peace to his soul and strength to his family.