1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Right Rear Door Open Warning

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Jigs, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Hello Experts,

I am facing a serious issue in My Linea Emotion 2012. When my car is in running mode I listen a warning beep and message appear Right Rear Door Open. And after that all the locks of other door opened up and again after some time the doors get locked up. this happenes many time Lock open close and Message with beep sound. I took my car to Tata Service station but as my bad luck that issue was not replicated by them even I show that. But after one day that issue came up again. Can anybody help me in that.
  2. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    Did they check the sensors in the door? That may explain the warning. What speed is the Auto-close feature set in your car? There is a feature that opens all door locks on sensing collision, maybe this is being triggered incorrectly and then auto-close gets triggered which locks the doors again.
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the door lock and sensor needs to be checked and replaced. as it is under warranty it the replacement will be free.
  4. They didn't check the sensors. The doors are locked at 20 km/h speed. I need to check this thing about collision sensing sensors. Thanks.
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Please do check the battery levels as well. A low battery could result in erroneous readings from sensors and a locked door could be returned as closed door instead.
  6. Actually Battery level is ok as I checked last week. But one thing is coming in my mind is. Few days back a idiot Dezire driver coming from opposite direction lost little bit control and rammed his driver side ORVM into my driver side ORVM because of this impact mirrors of both car got broken and ORVM caps of both cars got missing. This issue started to appear after that but my question is the impact was on front door means on ORVM but it always shows right rear door open.