1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rhythm - My Grande Punto 90 HP BNW

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Srini, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats to you Srini and happy puntoing round..... the name given to grande is cool.
    write to us more on the driving experience with RYTHMN
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations on your rhythm.
  3. welcome to the party mate.... congrats on your RHYTHM
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Sure. I know folks out there in VST

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Will do. Did not rev her beyond 1500 today. Had trouble getting upthe ramp from by office car park basement. That is fine.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

No, the one I test drove had a better one. The music is good when classical is played. But a big no to jazz sounds. I am planning for components on all 4 doors.
  5. Hello Srini

Welcome to FIAT World and to TFI.

Enjoy your RHYTHM...
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks everyone for the wishes..

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Day 2 Update

My day started with a coffee inside the car. Started checking what i learn from yesterdays late night reading of the manuals. Took the car to the office. Post lunch session till evening 5:30 arond 4 hrs are spent in taking friends down to the basement parking and showing the vehicle. Went out 4 times for test drives and explaining the features of the car. Everyone around were starring the car which was doing rounds after rounds in the SEZ campus.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thats it the Punto is no boubt a Head turner even after 3 years, which no other brand has in INDIA,
    But dont give anyone the Keys of your rythmn, Be with the car......
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Day 3 Update

Made a blunder with the car because of my ignorance and now I am feeling for it.

The day when i took delivery of the car, when to a temple for doing pooja as per family customs. The poojari lavishly applied kumkum (sinthoor) and sandal in the bonnet and all 5 doors. Today when I cleaned them found that the color has stained my lovely BNW. Took the car to TASS and checked with the 3M guys who tried certain cleaning but to no anvil. The folks are telling that i need to paint my entire bonnet to get the color off and it would cost me around 4000+ bucks. They also advised if i could go for some sticketing. I am confused. The stain is in the middle of the bonner and not sure how I am going to clean it. The doors are somewhat ok.

Require your help and advise.
  9. WELCOME ABORAD "RYTHAM". Enjoy your ride with the New BNW. Take care of her.
  10. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Congrats on the new acquisition...

Do not worry about the stain. Give it time and it would slowly fade. Do not try repainting the bumper.
    If possible, try scratch remover in paste form from Formula 1. apply with your finger and keep rubbing it lightly on the area. It should work.

Wishing you happy moments and memorable miles ahead with your BNW.