1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Review - Wolfmoto Switchable Remaps: A remap that can change your life

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Italia-Linea, Oct 16, 2013.

1. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    I guess its time to ask for a map without the torque limiters.
    lakshmiarun likes this.
  2. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi all,

I visited the wolf guys in tnagar today and finally my car is remapped!
    I am enjoying the difference of tuning and can feel the torque pulling drastically high.I need to explore more and will post the review later.
  3. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    In the new update especially on map 3 and map 2, the low end has increased. In all the maps, the torque limiter is zeroed. ll post the differences in the coming weeks.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    I am tempted to get my car remapped. I bought it in Sep 2015 so that will void warranty and that's why I'm not going ahead now. I am yet to drive a remapped linea mjd. Has anyone driven the linea with the updated ECU and remapped one? Is there a significant difference?
  5. lakshmiarun

lakshmiarun Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nikhil. I have done mine and am still with warranty. Mine is nearly 1 year old and I see few guys going for this remap out of showroom. I am certainly seeing the big difference while driving it in B2B traffic. It pulls way better than stock map and low end driving is amazing. I am yet to try other maps particularly on open highways and share my feedback.
    nikhil0405 likes this.
  6. Prem28s

Prem28s Timido

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I did my 75hp punto remapped last week in chennai by Rajiv/Wolf. Currently testing Map1, will be testing all maps and update soon!!
    vigneshrace, KPR and gpunto75 like this.
  7. lakshmiarun

lakshmiarun Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Prem. Try Map2 or 3. City driving was really good. Between, how old yours and is it EVO?
  8. Prem28s

Prem28s Timido

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lakshmi - Sure will be trying all maps. Mine is 2years old run 28k and its not EVO.
  9. lakshmiarun

lakshmiarun Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Was driving with Map 3 for a week and mine is kind of mixed route with B2B and some open traffic where I can hit upto 90-100KM. Driving at low gears are greatly improved and pulling is amazing just for a small tab on accelerator. Also I am switching gears as I do before as it was moving fine even at low speeds.
    Prem28s likes this.
  10. Prem28s

Prem28s Timido

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have tried Map1 and 2 till now.
    Map1 - Drivability in city has improved a lot with less gear changes, means less stress in driving and my left foot is mostly on dead pedal!! sometimes feel like driving AT as I just have to use only accelerator and brake. Mileage now getting around 16-17.
    Map2 - Feels like driving petrol car in terms of pickup. But I somewhat inclined to Map1 because of lesser gear changes.

I will be trying Map3 & 4 soon and update.
    Iyu likes this.