1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Review - Wolfmoto Switchable Remaps: A remap that can change your life

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Italia-Linea, Oct 16, 2013.

1. muralidharmr

muralidharmr Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks guys for excellent reviews, have been following this thread for quiet long now and finally decided to get my punto mjd-75 wolf re-mapped :)

Any update on Wolfmoto teams Bangalore visit...? Dropped mail too, so far no reply..
    @@5u3zEr0 is there any way to disable/lock the map switching on demand..? jst to avoid some one like service center guy accidentally switching to non-stock map when given to service or even when given to someone else.
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    @muralidharmr : The process to change the maps is in a way that it can't happen accidentally. I doubt anybody is going to press the accelerator again and again while the car is stationary and in ignition mode. But there is no way to lock the maps as far as I know.

So you don't need to worry about the map changing accidentally :). I think one of them is currently not in the country, so you will have to wait!
  3. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Guys I have spoken to Adarsh from wolfmoto and he has said that he and Rajiv will be visiting Bangalore between November 20th to 25th. If anyone interested we can go as group
  4. vinodvisha

vinodvisha Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Vishi,
    Am interested. Did he confirm on any discount when we approach him as a group?
  5. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    No not sure. We can check with them.
  6. muralidharmr

muralidharmr Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi guys, me too interested..
  7. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Ok. I will talk to Adarsh and check if we can get some discount if we come as a group.
  8. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I am also intrested to do with my palio mjd. How to contact WOLF.any contact no?
  9. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Spoke to Adarsh just now. Rajiv is back in India.
    Adarsh was asking me how many of them are there so that he can come down this weekend. Guys if anyone more from Bangalore please let me know so that I can give him the count. Adarsh will be calling me tomorrow to get the final count. As of now its

@Vishi
    @muralidharmr
    @vinodvisha

@muralidharmr & @vinodvisha , Are you both confirmed for sure?
    Others from Bangalore please add to the list.

@R Rajesh , Not sure if Palio can be remapped. If yes then are you in Bangalore?
  10. vinodvisha

vinodvisha Novizio

Bangalore
    Vishi,
    Currently I am not in India and will be back by next weekend. Is it possible for the next weekend - 28th Nov?