1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Review - Wolfmoto Switchable Remaps: A remap that can change your life

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Italia-Linea, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Navin

Navin Timido

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What about wolf team. Are they coming to Pune/Mumbai anytime soon.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Navin, for a 90hp if you are looking at great tune without switchable remap, you could try tune-o-tronics remap also. They do a pretty good job, bringing the car's lower gears to life. Have experienced on a 90hp Punto.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    But are they present in Pune/Mumbai?
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    They do visit frequently to Mumbai. If interested please contact on their website.

Just drove one 90hp yesterday of Tfian @tejas1982 tuned by tune-o-tronics. And it felt very effortless in the deadly city traffic.
    prabhjot and Turbothinghy like this.
  5. Navin

Navin Timido

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    But I guess the map has to be fine tuned further to make it perfect for one's driving style. How does that work as they are not from Pune.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    They give you extended service and updates, till the point you feel its perfect. Although its within the engine or other hardware and emission constraints. You don't want a car that smokes while being a zippy to drive.
  7. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    Anyone for remap in Guwahati/ Assam/North East? Badly need a remap for my Linea.I talked to Wolf Team about their plan for Assam. They told that only after 4 confirmed customers they can make a schedule.Also can anyone please tell me if their are any other tuners in this part if the country?
    Thanks.
  8. ashish_lokhande007

ashish_lokhande007 Timido

Hi, is wolf team coming to pune if yes I am also intrested to Remap my GP, please let me know...
  9. mnjnth

mnjnth Timido

Bangalore
    Had called Adarsh on 26th Sept and he informed that Rajiv is out of country and will be back by Oct end.
    They are planning to visit Bangalore on last week of Oct or by 1st week of Nov.
    If anyone in Bangalore is interested, mail them so that they can contact you.
    If there are more members, then we can ask for a group discount.
  10. mkhokale

mkhokale Timido

Bangalore
    Hey I would be interested when they come to Bangalore