1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Review - Wolfmoto Switchable Remaps: A remap that can change your life

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Italia-Linea, Oct 16, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

A friend and fellow Fiatian got his T Jet remapped by Wolf. (Rajiv and gang)

Here is a short video review by him.

2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Whoaaaa! Absolutely fantastic one. Could feel the heart pumping and the sheer adrenaline rush. Good gesture to provide safety disclaimer.
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    The acceleration looks impressive! I am not able to make out the data on the digital gauges though as they don't match the speed of the car, though. Any other information or data available?
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I have no idea about how it feels, but even I felt the speeds and OBD data don't match. Maybe the FPS is a bit off as the OBD gauges and wolf logo were edited into it.

I suppose the car will be dynoed soon, that should give a clear picture.
  5. vinodvisha

vinodvisha Novizio

Bangalore
    I want my 2012 Punto MJD to be remapped by Wolf Team. Anybody else in Bangalore?
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I had posted the video review from my mobile thru tapatalk, hence couldn't copy paste the verbatim. Here is what the owner of the remapped T-Jet had to say.

limraj likes this.
  7. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    Received a call from Aadarsh today. Wolf Moto will be in Chennai this weekend (29 & 30 Nov).
    So those who want to reboot in Chennai, get ready!! :)

Interested folks can contact Aadarsh @ 09995008977
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2014 ---
    And ofcourse the important thing!!.... I am planning to get my Tjet remapped!!
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Recently, I got to drive a Linea Tjet of fellow tfian @pemmasg who had just completed his remap . I was driving in map two in the city and whoa, it was pulling like crazy and I had to hold the horse. Very nice. Met the wolf guys Adarsh and Rajeev too. Very friendly and down to earth guys.

Same time I got to drive Rajeevs Polo 1.6. It was a real disappointment for me. Except for the engine power (it was remapped too) nothing else made me feel for the VW. The uninspiring brakes, dodgy gearshift and the lifeless electric steering were all a big let down. The suspension was OK in the city drive, but Rajeev and Adarsh were very unhappy with the ride and handling of the VW. Doest hold a candle to the dynamics of the Fiat twins. The 1.6 is said to be a breeze to drive on the highway with its power.

Abdul
    5u3zEr0, Ravi and asimpleson like this.
  9. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    Further to the above quote, I got my Tjet remapped last weekend!! OMG!! Adrenaline pumping experience!! Will post a detailed review later,
    For now,

Map 0 - Stock;
    Map 1 - More linear than Map 2 but still there is power; ideal for city drive.
    Map 2 - Brutal power! Should be great for highways.
    Map 3 - High power map needs Octane 97.

I am yet to test it on highways; mostly driving in b2b traffic, but rare wide open throttle has delivered brutal power. WOT Acceleration is scary and needs some time to get used to; it needs be driven more responsibly (with great power comes great responsibility!).

Highway drive is long due, will post videos and MID values after the trip.

P.S. I also test drove the Polo 1.6 TDI. The car was quicker that Tjet!! The power delivery started from a much lower RPM. But handling was poor at high speeds. Tjet was thousand times better at high speeds and confidence inspiring!!
    5u3zEr0 and varunrtr like this.
  10. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    I am listening. Please post more details as and when you find it fit. I do not intend to do the remapping on my Tjet now, but, it is definitely on the cards next year.