1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Review - Wolfmoto Switchable Remaps: A remap that can change your life

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Italia-Linea, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amit,
    congratsz buddy for the remap.

didnt get your point of Switchable remap ? is it something which is done within the code itselves or any hard switch is provided? in lower gears as well we can hit 4100rpm right.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

Just for your information

Not one BUT SIX cars were remapped by Wolf in Pune. 2 Linea's and 4 Punto's (Out of the 4 Punto's, 3 are 76 HP and 1 is 90 HP)

All cars are of TFI members
    2 people like this.
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

I wish some tuner someday decides to come over to north side and do the needfull for people like me. Badly need a remap for my 75bhp
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Well its in code itself. With any map when you cross 4100 rpm to race the map switches automatically. No hard switch.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Italia Linea,

Firstly congrats to you and all other pune TFIians for getting this mapping. It sure sounds exciting. Great work Wolf team :clap

I have on doubts,

1. if the EGR clogging problem exists as per you said above, why isnt FIAT doing the same (deleting EGR) and avoid all such fuss? I mean, is there a real reason FIAT has let it like that and closing that would result is many other problems in long run?

2. Any theoretical values regarding the mapped BHP of your car now? I heard that TOT guys use some kinda device to measure this value after remapping. Not sure though.

3. Is there a possible that you could share those technical questions you shot to Wolf guys which are relevant to this forum, it could answer most of our doubts or even enable us to learn more about our car internals.

4. The race mode mapping which you mentioned, does our Lineas or GP with stand such a performance tuning? I mean AFAIK even the gearbox, suspensions, chasis, etc. has to withstand such a performance out put right, hence many folks go for Stage 2 modifications if i am not wrong.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thats great !
    what happens if i wont delete the EGR ? does it affects the remap ?
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Pollution norms. Euro 3, BS4 and the likes. ARAI wont approve the engine then.
    4 people like this.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Re: A remap that can change your life, Wolfmoto Switchable Remaps

Can it be done on the T-Jet?

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    What you mean to say is that by deleting EGR we are creating more pollution to the environment? If so, thats just too bad :shocked
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, if EGR is deleted, the car will pollute more.