1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Review - Wolfmoto Switchable Remaps: A remap that can change your life

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Italia-Linea, Oct 16, 2013.

1. thefiatguy

thefiatguy Novizio

pune

I am very much interested in meeting them....please let me know where these guys will be in Pune /Mumbai

Fiat it is....
  2. Manoj Kumar

Manoj Kumar Timido

Trivandrum
    Hi Rudresh... my linea emt pk 2010 was remapped by the Team Wolf Moto .... Its really amazing.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Drop them an email, they usual fly down when specific no. of members confirm their will for remaps. PM our member Harsh he has recently wolfmotoed his Puntor..:p, maybe he can help..!
  4. renjithtr83

renjithtr83

Cochin
    About the Mileage for wolfed Punto
    I had a drive to Bangalore from Kochi in my wolfed Punto 75 MJD,for the whole trip Map 3 was used which I feel comfortable with Power and Mileage. For the trip of 1170 KM including to and fro distance and around 100 kms in bangalore city ,I got 21.7 Km/l with 25 % AC and brand new Michelin XM2 185/70/14
    2 people like this.
  5. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can this be checked by getting PUC test done.. PUC result one with the Remap and other with the stock mode...
  6. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    A very debatable topic when we are trying to bring up the efficiency of the diesel engine and reduce fuel consumption and NOx emmissions.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got my 2009 model Punto remapped from WolfMoto. One more tfi member got it done.

My experience and report after sometime, once I drive few days.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    I had a wonderful experience today with Rajiv and Adarsh today, was with them for almost 3 Hrs, Rajiv is very knowledgeable. Also got change to meet Ravi.

Hardly got time to test the Maps, will follow up with review once i get hands on maps.
    2 people like this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Venkat drive on one map for longer duration, then you will feel difference. I drove 35km today. But due to heavy traffic, couldn't feel much.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  10. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Ravi, Had covered close to 100km's today, I directly tried 3rd and 4th, For these two maps power pumps after 2700RPM. I could not feel much difference below 2000RMP, Let me try with 1st and 2nd.

Please ping me your phone number, i'll have a talk with you.