1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Review - Wolfmoto Switchable Remaps: A remap that can change your life

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Italia-Linea, Oct 16, 2013.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I was facing big issue with the smoke and under heavy acceleration there was big cloud behind my car. :redcar

After Wolf Remap the Smoke has been vanished and now I can not see cloud of smoke in my IRVM. :car

The driveability of the car is increased like anything and there aboslutly no turbo lag now. Engine is super silent after remap and I am extremly happy with the Remap.

Thank you Italia Linea for the inputs and suggesting me to get it done. :up
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    7 people like this.
  2. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank U, a big question answered ;). I would certainly want to get this, but mine is just 9 months old and want to wait atleast a year more.
    1 person likes this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    rajks there wont be any problem after remap.

Auditya one of our TFI member got his Punto 75hp remapped which is almost 5-6 months old.
    Tornado and rajks like this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

This is interesting. :)
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    3-4 cars length at what speeds?

At all speeds TJET was always behind. No chance to overtake MJD. Speeds wont be discussed here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Now, I think there will be quite a few MJD owners who would want to get this done.. Would this void the warranty? and also what about the mileage? I know mileage is not a good question to be asking on this thread ... but just curious ..
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ CS mileage is not at all affected at least for me but for other it has been increased. Italia also getting more mileage than earlier.

I need to check my Punto's mileage.

Before remap I was getting 15-16 in city and after remap the figure is the same. :) though I drive on top map.
    Tornado likes this.
  8. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    This is very good. Happy driving.... May be a couple of years down the line i will get this done on to my Tjet as well...
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    They do not have this for the Jet, yet. When Rajiv was in Bangalore, we took the ECU out of my car, pried it open and tried to get a dump, but somehow we were getting a communication error. We had to abandon the effort, due to paucity of time.

But by two years, I am sure there will be something for the Jet too :D

Rajan
  10. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes, am very sure it will be there. With the enthusiasm and expertise i have seen on this forum am sure 2 years is a luxury to get this done.... :D. I wont be surprised if i see something done on this within the next 3 months.

I wanted to come to the place and meet the team, just to get a sense of what this is but had something more important at work.

CS