1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

review : 3M car care JP Nagar Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, Jul 2, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm..But 3M is giving 5 year warranty for it and many folks here have got it for their cars. So it must be good right? Also i am sorry sham bhai, i am new to this car world. So dont even know a good garage to visit. So forget paint shop :p
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Dont worry buddy everyone is new to things until they get there hands dirty . Its perfectly acceptable and nothing to feel bad about.

I had the same 3M coating done for my car at concorde motor and i wasted 3000rs for that.
    They have also given me a 5yr warranty and to be very honest . I've taken my car through some extreme weather conditions and back.
    Its been 2yrs and there is nothing that has happened to it.
    I think 3M give up to 10 top ups for the 5 yrs time frame but i've not even used 1 coupon till date.
    So i consider it a waste as nothing will happen to under body.

What i do to keep it that way?
    1.) I get the car washed by a relatively good car wash center once in 2 months so that their pressure washer will rip the dirt right off the belly.
    2.) After a long drive especially in bad conditions I get the car washed by them as well.

Beyond this , nothing much is actually required.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I did some thinking here buddy. ATM ill not go for this underbelly treatment for like another few months (max 6) and see how it goes and how underbelly looks. So ill just for paint sealant treatment.
    But as you said ill get a preassure wash done after the dirty long drives.

2 months yea, ok sir. Sure shall keep a log of it :)