1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

reverse parking sensors for Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by saugdas, Dec 30, 2010.

1. OT : You should have "also" got Free 3rd/4th year Extended warranty + Roadside assistance + corporate discount ranging from rs. 4000 to 9000 depending on the company you are working for.

This is applicable for all TJets sold from 1/Jan till date pan India. If you have not got this, please demand this from the dealer as the offer is direct from FIAT India. You can get this confirmed from the FIAT customer care.
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Sorry bnzjon, my bad I forgot those freebies. Yes, I got the free RSA + 4000 Corporate Discount.

Thanks
    Vasu

3. Vasu, mine is Model name : PP9000 with VFD display. The display is on the middle portion of the RVM.

There is one more model PP7000 with LED display which is around Rs.5500 to 6000. The LED display is spread along the entire breadth of the RVM.
    Another one with LED (no buzzer) PP5000 which is around Rs. 3000
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi bnzjon,

Thanks for the info. Mine is also PP9000 with VFD display.

I spoke to them and got one deal. Worldtech or net vision any brand with one year warranty and 9K. It has 7"LCD Display + Camera + Sensor. The existing one they are taking back and I get 5.5K back. But i have to go for 9K reverse parking one.

Should i go for it ? Please respond.

Thanks
    Vasu
  5. Vasu, am not sure of Worldtech or Netvision. See for yourself, if you are satisfied with the package, go for it.
    The only drawback i see in camera sensors is that Dust, mud & during rains you may face problem with the display.

Why are they not giving you the existing one (autocop) at market place ?
    Why dont you get the parking sensors from Xenos or Autocop/Minda dealers in Bangalore who can give you at a good price ?
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Since I have already bought the product for 5.5K, they are not willing to reduce the price on this. The only option I have is go for another product and get this amount deducted. I told the dealer that I will revert back on Monday.

I had a argument on the price being charged. They started saying this product costs 6.5K and they have reduced it by 1K for me :confused

So, now just considering the options I have.

By the way for the first time I saw 4 Linea's while i drove to office today. 2 Black 1 BNW 1 SBB kind of but it was not a TJET, seems to be old one.

I am getting the squeaking noise on the left suspension. Need to get it checked.

Thanks
    Vasu
  7. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    last month I too finally put the reverse sensor - IR type with 3 stage beeps and 4 sensors all at the rear. They showed me the box - it was Original FIAT branded acceossory and i tried to read in that box if the original manufacturer name was written but could not find it. It costed me 4.5k including labour after discount.
    I chose to get it done by the dealer since they said if i get it done from outside, electrical warranty will be void. So i had no choice but to cough up 1k more.
  8. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    Can anybody suggest which one I should ask from concord Motor, Bangalore while booking the GP.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Today, my Linea had the long-awited Autocop reverse parking sensors [4] and IRVM with display of distance with beeper, costing Rs 3900 with one year warranty from Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle. The same thing costs Rs 3500 outside. But, I preferred to get it fixed by Concorde Motors to avoid any future warranty issues. All along, I was waiting for blue coloured sensors, which were not at all available. Finally, I bought the black one.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Guys,
    I am planning to put reverse parking sensors on my linea. It will be basic beep-beep type. I will get it done from dealer so to avoid warranty issues. Can anybody quote me the price who has got it done from dealer recently. And charges for coloring too.

Happy Tjetting!