1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse Parking Sensor - Where to find a professional fit in Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by rajks, Feb 3, 2013.

1. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Team,

I have gone through the related threads in TFI, have decided to go far the sensors and will add on the camera in future if required. Can you pls. suggest on the below:
    1) Checked RD website, but they do have only brief details about the different parking sensors, is there a RD exclusive showroom in Bangalore?
    2) Where do I find a shop which has good collection of multibrand parking sensors, so that I can choose one from?
    3) Mine is BNW Linea, is there any parking sensor which comes painted with BNW?
    4) If I get a black sensor can you suggest a paint shop in Bangalore where I can get it painted to BNW?

Thanks,
    Raj
  2. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I have reverse park assist ('CIRCUIT' brand) in my BNW Linea. Got it done from the dealer himself (Prerana - Lalbagh Road). The sensors came white in color.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Even I have the same, also fitted by the same dealer. It is not an exact match, but is white nevertheless and does not look like an eyesore. It works pretty well and is quite accurate in the distance warning :D

Rajan
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks for the info Rajan and snck, in my case the dealer offered Fiat black sensor and I decided to choose from the outer market so there are multiple options.

I also like the sensors on the New Hyundai Verna, the do not project outside and blends neatly with the bumper, any idea if we can get this in market?

Thanks.
  5. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai