1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse parking camera with IVRM display

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by itsvikrams, Sep 5, 2013.

1. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

Please suggest me a good Reverse parking camera with IVRM display to fit in my Punto 90 HP without voiding the waranty and I live in chennai..

Thanks in advance
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

If you do not want to loose warranty, the only option will be to go to FASS, pay a premium for the same stuff and get it installed by them. BTW, they will also splice the same wires that an after market installer would. Strangely, if they do it, you warranty is good. If anyone else does it, your warranty is void.

Also be aware that the IRVM display is built into another mirror, that clamps on to the existing one. Depending on make / model, it might rattle. You will also loose day/night adjustment.

3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

The last time i heard from SE of KHT is that FIAT has now launched a parking sensor with IRVM display. Did not check the price or more info on this. As rajan suggested, visit FASS and check if they have OEM (FIAT) made sensor, if not i guess they mostly would suggest you to go for Redsol. Do some analysis on redsol, as all variants of redsol not good. There is a thread about this in TeamBHP. Kindly refer that.
  4. saravind

When I enquired on the same at KHT Fiat Bangalore, my SA said it would cost around Rs7800/- with mirror display