1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse camera/sensors - Discussion

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Prabha, Apr 22, 2012.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Best is the sensors, many of my friends who have cam after some time get confidence in the camera , drive crazy and dont see the side objects , even have got scoldings from person who standing by side of the car , its just a tool to park ur car in your home or @ night where you cant see properly , dont completely believe it :)
  2. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    Installing parking sensors in Linea in after market affects electrical warranty void????? Has anyone installed Reverse parking sensor/camera with ur Linea in after market? or else whether i go with Mirror display sensor with FIAT itself?....
  3. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I did not want to risk warranty and invite other complications. Got it done from dealer itself (parking sensor + camera with USB). Not sure if it was a good decision. Not very happy with installation and needs to visit the show room again to check couple of issues.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If there is no wiring cut, warranty will not void.
  5. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    i got it done from the dealer itself. only the sensor with mirror and voice indication. no cameras or swanky stuff. dealer did a ok job. its still working after 1.5 years :)
  6. These days for installing sensor, camera no wire tampering will happen. They use to do some clipping. So need to worry on warranty.
  7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

I dont think warranty is void unless wires are cut while installing any electrical fittings

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    I am planing to fit reverse camera to my linea classic + 1.3 mjd is it available at fiat accessories or purchase from open market , if I purchase from out side then what about my warranty on my electrical wiring and parts

I love Fiat
  9. NumeroUno

NumeroUno Timido

Bangalore
    I have installed galaxy make camera with LCD display mounted on IRVM. I found it handy. The price was around 9000. I got it from the dealer while taking the vehicle delivery.