1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse camera/sensors - Discussion

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Prabha, Apr 22, 2012.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Rajeev : Please do post the pics of the camera, sensors with display and also the rear view mirror with the screen. I am planning to install them aswell. How much did they cost you and where did you purchase them. BTW I am from Hyderabad too. Would you please PM me your contact number so that we can catch up some time soon.
  2. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    please do post the pics soon...it (rear view cam and sensor) has been on my mind since a long time..but it gets delayed/postponed for some reason or the other...:(
    maybe ur pics will inspire me!! :)
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  3. Rajeev

Rajeev

Hyderabad
    reverse camera.jpg 1p.jpg 2p.jpg 3p.jpg 4p.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Cool stuff. Where did you get the camera, rear view mirror and the sensors from? Whats the price break-up. Could you also please PM me your contact number?
    By the way, you need to get the sensors painted to SBB.
  5. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    nice!! what was the total cost of the set up??
  6. Rajeev

Rajeev

Hyderabad
    I got the camera and sensors from Nandini accessories at Minister road. It costed me about 6300. I checked for body color sensors but couldn’t find any even at Fiat dealers hence went ahead with the black ones. The Camera is neat. The sensor is voice guided and gets activated (once you put the car in reverse gear) if an object is within 10 feet distance. I didn’t like the quality of the pre-recorded voice though. All in all i guess it’s a ok buy for 6300.
    I was searching for window curtains and found this website while going through team BHP.

Amritras India | Offers high quality car window curtains to ensure privacy and comfort in your ride.

They have a local distributor at minster road but it’s no use as every time i call them to check if they have Linea curtains all they say is “no stock”. Has anyone bought window curtains from Amritras India ? Pics n review would be helpful.
  7. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    I would like to put a Reverse sensing system in my Linea. Plan to go with sensors or camera or both. Guys, give your suggesstions, please.
  8. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    There are rear view rotating cameras with sensors which would be an ideal option. I think it will cost u a bit more than the regular ones.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Nimish seems like you got some product in mind. Can you shed more light on that please.
  10. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Hi Nimish, As Cinju says reveal the brand in your mind