1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse camera/sensors - Discussion

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Prabha, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Prabha

Prabha

Chennai
    Anybody installed Rear view camera with sensors in Linea. Please share the experience, I badly need to Install the same.
  2. raavs

raavs Timido

Visakhapatnam
    i need som help regarding installing reverse parking sensors (costing Rs. 2800 in vizag) or a cmarea with a 7" display (costing Rs. 5500 in vizag).....folks please throw some light on choosing one of them...for me i m towards installing a camera with display...advantage can play som movies on the go...but installing the same voids the warranty of the beauty or not....as the tecnician is saying power is to be taken from wire in the ignition kit by slicing it....

guys pls let me know which one to go....:redcar

3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got RD brand reverse parking sensors for Rs1700.....they are good with voice alert
  4. but installing the same voids the warranty of the beauty or not....as the tecnician is saying power is to be taken from wire in the ignition kit by slicing it....

guys pls let me know which one to go....:redcar

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

hello raavs,

this will definitely void the warranty....If you care for that,don't go for it..
  5. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It will not...no cutting of wire is done......
  6. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    I got RD reverse sensor installed by Tenchno FIAT showroom with all warranty intact and no wires cut, although they charged me some xtra bugs compared to the market.
  7. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I also got RD......how much did u paid......it costed me Rs1700 with installation.....
  8. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    I paid 3800/- :( i dont knw if you have the same model as mine. Mine is a small LCD screen placed on the dashboard with voice alerts.
  9. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its same model is 979 with small tyre like screen showing distance and voice alert (lady)......i got it for Rs1700...i hope by lcd didnt meant it to be video screen......
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  10. Rajeev

Rajeev

Hyderabad
    Hi Prabha, i recently bought Tjet plus. I got a rear view camera and sensors installed on my car. Camera is of "i-gadget" and sensors i am not sure. Camera will come with a rear view mirror/ LCD screen. Camera quality is very nice. Just be caution when you are getting the sensors installed as there are many cheap grade ones around. Let me know if you want me to post pics of the camera and LCD screen.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012