1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse Camera for Punto?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by milind5656, Jun 2, 2010.

1. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    I was postponing the idea of reverse parking assist for my Linea as I do not want to spoil its beauty by drilling, if this fits in well on Linea this will be a great product for me. Anyone tried it on Punto or Linea?
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    They are saying that this needs to be fixed in the number plate light. If the size of Punto's number plate light assembly is same as compared to Linea then this can fit in it well. You need to check this out. :)
  3. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Check out this "Car AV MADT 435". It is cost arround 19K with one year warranty. It is manufactured and distributed in INDIA by "MegaAudio".
  4. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Is FIAT offering any OEM reverse camera ? I have asked two SCs from two different delears but the answer was not satisfactory. Does any one here has any updates ?
  5. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Nope FIAT doesnt offer OEM camera. Instead they have parking sensors which can be bought at FIAT dealers and it is a OEM product.
  6. Which sensor are you referring to? ? The one from RD??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. deep63well

deep63well Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Hi,

I am having a Punto Evo. Want to fit reverse sensors with camera can one suggest me which is the best place (Shop) in Delhi to fit and which make model i should go for.

Deepak
  8. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Hi Milind,

Could you give me the address for the shop in Kothrud where you got the camera fixed?