1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse Camera for Punto?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by milind5656, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    WorldTech Review Monitor LCD model no. WT-RV7172BT (BT stands for bluetooth) & Camera WT-CCM022. As I said earlier these two (camera+lcd) come together and it costed me Rs.6500/- for installation which include AUX connection from LCD to car music system.

I have fitted the camera on my bumber (number plate) and kept the 7" LCD monitor on top rearview mirror.

You can place this monitor wherever you want by purchasing a separate stand. However it comes with provision to fix on to top of the rearview mirror. Generally they will enable the reverse camer only when we put reverse gear. In my case I asked them to place a switch, so that I can activite camera as and when I need.

The touch screen monitor has USB & SD Card slot, FM Transmitter, MP3, MPEG4 (video) player and bluetoot with mike built in and of course a remote too. There is a video in and audio out. The audio out can be conneted the music system so that the audio and phone calls can be heared from car audio speakers. The quality of voice call and video quiet good.

I feel its worth for money. ::D Since I have placed the LCD monitor on top of my mirror, I am finding it difficult to drive especially in highways. :A Hence, I am thinking of buying a stand and fixing on it to get more comfort driving. :up

Give me some time I will try to take some pic and post it.

Ramesh
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Ramesh for explaining in details. Looks excellent product for the price.
    Where did you bought it, and how is the sound quality?
  3. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Ravi,

Sound quality is good if take the audio out from LCD and connect to Punto's aux-in. I got it from TMC electronics, Jayanagar.
  4. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    You can get this product from almost all car accessories shop of JC Road / RV Road..... :up
  5. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Hi Ravi,

How can upload photos in this thread? I wanted to post some pictures of this product. Could you pl help me on that?

Ramesh
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Ravi,

Few pictures of my reverse camera/LCD...

Ramesh

[attachment=4:2k9gtywj]PC113998.JPG[/attachment:2k9gtywj]

[attachment=3:2k9gtywj]PC114006.JPG[/attachment:2k9gtywj]

[attachment=2:2k9gtywj]PC114008.JPG[/attachment:2k9gtywj]

[attachment=1:2k9gtywj]PC114010.JPG[/attachment:2k9gtywj]

[attachment=0:2k9gtywj]PC114011.JPG[/attachment:2k9gtywj]

PC113998.JPG

PC114006.JPG

PC114008.JPG

PC114010.JPG

PC114011.JPG
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice, do you have any picture after installation?
  9. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    I have to take that will send u soon....
  10. i bought Worldtech 7172BT and the product is nice,
    i am facing one problem with this product, Calls audio is not coming from the Car speakers, It works if i play MP3 from USB and if i set FM 87.5. But the same FM setting is not working when i make or receive calls, sound comes from this device itself and there is lot of NOISE.
    can u please some one let me know the procedure to fix this problem.
    thanks