1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse Camera for Punto?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by milind5656, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    I found one accesory shop in Kothrud, Pune. He has Falcon reverse camera + sensors for 6500Rs. (The same one in Carax is costing 8000 Rs).
    I plan to get it fitted on weekend.
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    is it a Night camera???? Cos u face a lot of problems at night if you dont have a night cam..
    If its a night cam then u hav got a great deal on this
  3. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    When I went to the shop the Falcon (camera + sensor) was sold out. There was only one piece from RPM which had a camera but no sensors. The camera is very small and sleek one as compared to others. I saw the clarity of the camera and it was mind boggling, the most clear reverse camera I had ever seen till date. I immediately paid 5600 for this. It works at night aswell.

It has a small screen like GPS. I will post the pics soon. I would strongly recommend the RPM camera, though it does not come with sensors. I mean I didnt find the need of sensors. As long as you get a rear view (it shows the distance from the object) it sufficies the need.

Will post the pics soon (on week end).
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Maverick: sounds interesting.. Post pics for both the screen and the cam on the bumper
  5. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Pune
    Post the pics buddy...
  6. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Pics posted in my review section.
  7. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Hey..will you be able to post a pic taken during the night. The clarity is excellent for the day one.
  8. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    I saw WorldTech rearview monitor system which has the folowing features

1. 7" TFT/LCD monitor with PAL and built-in speaker (can be fitted on top of indoor car rearvew mirror)
    2. Reverse camera with night vision
    3. USB/SD provison
    4. Audio out and video in
    5. Bluetooth

The cost of this is around 7.5K. Anybody has installed this product in your car and howz the quality? Is this stuff worth for 7.5K? :confused
  9. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Hi,

I have purchased the WorldTech review monitor system and install in my car. The model is LCD - WT-RV7172BT & camera WT-CCM022.
    It costed me 6.5K which inclusive of aux connection from LCD to car audio aux-in and labour. This has all the features which I had mentioned in my previous post. Its nice :)
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Share some pictures and its functions.