1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse Camera for Punto?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by milind5656, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    its chines day night rear view cam got it from opera house in 900 rs
    using it from last 6 months

[attachment=0:1ervccih]DSC00494.JPG[/attachment:1ervccih]

DSC00494.JPG
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    i installed it jus below the license plate
  3. Now I know how to spot you on road :mrgreen: :mrgreen: a black eye below a HSNP on a Red Punto.

How is the performance in night. And where have you mounted the display for the camera.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anand,

If you go with the FIAT one you wont get the digi display on it.. only buzzers... Go for the autocop brand available in the markets.. Its better and cheaper than what FIAT offers.
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    nops i connectd that with my flipdown lcd
  6. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Oh, I see. I misunderstood earlier. Thanks for correcting me Andy.
    I will look for this Autocop one that has the digital display and the beeps and is priced about Rs.3200/-.
    A.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anand,

If you go with the FIAT one you wont get the digi display on it.. only buzzers... Go for the autocop brand available in the markets.. Its better and cheaper than what FIAT offers.[/quote]
    I will look for this Autocop one that has the digital display and the beeps and is priced about Rs.3200/-.
    A.[/quote]

Anand,

The best part with this is if you feel the display is irritating u can turn it of when u need... uve got buttons to turn on/off the display and beeps..
    So u can customize it accordingly...
    Well i paid 3200 with fitting... May not be the same case in Pune though as i got it from a guy where i frequently get stuffs...
    Incase ur very eager, lemme know when u come down to Mumbai can help you with the installation of the same.
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    daytime camera view[attachment=0:38sn2fmt]DSC006220001.JPG[/attachment:38sn2fmt]

DSC006220001.JPG
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks nice buddy... As i said Aniket would meetup wid u to check your Baby soon....
  10. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    A.[/quote]

Anand,

The best part with this is if you feel the display is irritating u can turn it of when u need... uve got buttons to turn on/off the display and beeps..
    So u can customize it accordingly...

That's very useful.

Well i paid 3200 with fitting... May not be the same case in Pune though as i got it from a guy where i frequently get stuffs...
    Incase ur very eager, lemme know when u come down to Mumbai can help you with the installation of the same.
    [/quote]
    Really kind of you.
    Thanks Andy.
    Shall contact you about this when I return from Panchgani.
    A.