1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse Camera for Punto?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by milind5656, Jun 2, 2010.

1. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Pune
    Hey Friends,

I will be getting a reverse camera installed to my Punto in next week or so.

I would like to know your findings/suggestions about the same.
    Like which one I should go for? Any issues it will be voiding warranty?
    Prices, Places etc etc

I know Chaos has installed a Reverse Camera in his GP, but I am not able to get a similar kind of camera like his in Pune.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cha0s, you have a reverse camera ? I never knew about it.

Milind you could check at the showroom. I have seen a reverse camera for the Punto with the accessories guy.
  3. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Hello.... there is some kind of mis-understanding :confused here !!!

Milind, you might be confusing me with someone else... I have not installed a reverse camera..
    I'm sure you will find a lot of shops in pune with a reverse camera for the punto..
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Milind,

Ensure that u go for the brand RD... the cams which they offer is day/night vision and works very well in dark too...
  5. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Any feedback on the Fiat branded reverse parking sensor?
    (The one listed on the web site of Fiat India under 'Accessories - Grande Punto - Safety'. Price - Rs.4250.)
    A.
  6. I think a member from NOIDA has got it installed. Its the basic one provided by FIAT (Manufactured by: Autocop). No LCD display or anything, just a beeper.

Have you installed this on your car? If yes, is it at the number plate or below this? Can you post some pics?
  7. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Pune
    Apologies Cha0s.. i think its Aashay or someone else have done it. I remember reading about it on team-bhp. I also have pictures saved at that time.

Ya i Lot of accessories shop have a reverse camera. But i remember the user at team-bhp had installed a JVC camera which has a RCA connection to it. I also have showed the pictures to Rajesh Bhandari (Carax) he did said that he will get one for me, but never turned up. :wink:

Guys how and what about warranty? :confused1
  8. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    I think a member from NOIDA has got it installed. Its the basic one provided by FIAT (Manufactured by: Autocop). No LCD display or anything, just a beeper.

Thanks arishi.
    Request feedback from this member from NOIDA.
    A.
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aanand, ive got the similar one which fiat offers at a less cost with digital display with beeps.. Paid 3200 with installation and no wire cuts... Its a socket to socket system and easy to install.. Manufactured by autocop and carries a 1yr on site warranty with it... Pretty decent as it comes with the body color eyes(SENSORS) which looks good on the rare bumpers.
  10. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Andy,
    This is wonderful. Thanks for this information.
    I shall ring up the Service chaps of B U Bhandari here in Pune and ask for it.
    A.