1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse Camera for Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by antony1405, Apr 9, 2015.

1. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur : Good point: as i also installed the reverse sensors on exsisting IRVM from FASS, but lost the functionality of theDay/night feature, now i have to struggle with the lights of traffic in night time, any workable solution to that?
  2. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Do not want to be a spoiltsport here, but installing a rear view camera will void the warranty for any electonic/electric issue, if it comes . I wanted to have it for my TJet, but decided against it for the sake of warranty. I checked with FCA and they mentioned that it will void the warranty for electric/electronic things. Fiat should include rear view parking camera atleast in the Emotion variants.
  3. antony1405

antony1405 Novizio

Chennai
    @ Saket Sidana- I didn't know about this.. Let me check with service advisor tomorrow ... If this is the case then Fiat should provide reverse can by default..
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @antony1405, please check with Fiat India, advisor will recommend getting it done. If you could PM me your email ID, I will forward you the email confirmation from Fiat.
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi @Saket Sidana. I got installed the rear parking camera + sensors from Pandit Auto (from where I had bought the car). They gave one year warranty for this. Didn't know that it will would void the warranty for electronic things :(