1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reverse camera display stopped working right after warranty expires

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by sageeshr, Aug 4, 2015.

1. sageeshr

sageeshr Amatore

Sarjapur Road
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I had got a reverse parking camera with mirror mounted display fitted from showroom when the car delivered almost 1 year 3 months ago. All of a sudden it stopped working and I have contacted Autocop support as instructed by the showroom guys. They inspected the system and concluded that the display has gone and it can't be repaired.As the next obvious and expected solution from them is to replace it with a new piece which will cost 4K.

Though it happened to me almost a month back,not replaced it yet due to following reasons,
    1. I Would like to check if this can be repaired from anywhere else.
    2. I Would not like to go for another mirror mounted one because of its shaking nature on the mirror while car run.
    3. Autocop is recommending for a new display in which they do not have anything other than mirror mounted.
    4. I would prefer to go with dash mounted one.
    I have already spoken to a team via IndiaMart who has options in dashboard mounting too, which will cost around 6K for display device(alone).

Can anyone please suggest here...
  2. novicefreak

novicefreak Novizio

Fiat Enthusiast

You may opt for WorldTech Display systems, cost ranges with display size. Paytm, Amazon, Snapdeal all have them. Though I do not have experience with Aliexpress few forum members have shopped with Aliexpress.
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto