1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Retune Punto 75hp to 90hp

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Rajarshi, Nov 26, 2012.

1. How much will the remap cost?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. It should be anywhere from 20-28K, depending on discounts offered and how you negotiate.

- - - Merged Post - - -

If you are planning for Remap, first get Intake manifold,EGR,MAP,MAF and Intercooler cleaned and a oil change with all the filters once, that will get you car to pristine state and then go a Dyno run first and then remp,get Dyno again to confirm the power increase.
  3. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Any idea where I can do it in Kolkata?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  4. As far as I know in Kolkata there aren't many professional guys in this field. Stay away from so called professionals, do proper research before experimenting.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  5. Chandrasekar

Chandrasekar Timido

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am staying in chennai and can anyone tell what will be the cost for remaping 1.3 multijet?
  6. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Chandra,

Depending on the vendor, the cost is anywhere between Rs 20- 30k.

Cheers,
    pradeep
  7. basavaraj koti

basavaraj koti Novizio

bangalore
    Hi,
    Staying in Bangalore, was looking for the same.
    Viezu is one them and when i mailed them for details, got below feedback from them.
    Hope this helps for the ones looking for the option.
    =========
    Hi,
    Greetings from Viezu Bengaluru.
    Following are the available options for the Punto diesel.

We basically have 3 types of Remap,

Blue Optimization - you will see gains of 9 Bhp and 18 Nm torque gains with 15% Increased Economy, which will also reduce lag up to 60%.

Performance - you will see gains of 20 Bhp and 40 Nm torque with no loss in Economy. In this map your lag in initial gear will vanish and also there will be linear and progressive power from 1500 RPM.

Racing - this map is only for the track and off road Vehicles which will have modification ( Exhaust, intercoolers etc ). You will see gains of 30 Bhp and 50 Nm torque.

All the above maps are Customized. If the car is old we also set the ignition timing and remove the flat spots if any.

For cars less than 1400 CC we do charge 16500 INR, with 7 day money back guarantee in Bangalore.

We provide mobile services right to your doorstep in and around Bengaluru or you can visit us at United Bosch, West of chord road Bangalore.

A Viezu tune can completely transform the feel of your vehicle, improving throttle response, increasing torque and power, as well as improving the fuel efficiency, making your Punto feel like a new car.

To know more about our product feel free to visit Www.Viezu.com
    ========
    Turbothinghy and PradeepM like this.
  8. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Even I would be going with the Viezu remap next month but in Pune. There seems to be a price difference in bangalore and Pune. I was quoted Rs 18k here in Pune
  9. Shyam Sundar Nijgal

Shyam Sundar Nijgal Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    You may want to check Wolfmoto. Many of us here have remapped from Rajeev and are extremely satisfied. I've done approx 50k kms post remP on my Linea mjd and am yet to face any issue. THat may be one option for you.
    basavaraj koti likes this.
  10. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Shyam Sundar Nijgal : I have no doubts that Wolf Moto is indeed a very good tuner for our MJDs. Its just that I dont live in Bangalore and want to be in close proximity with the tuner so that if any tuning related problems occur in the future I dont feel stranded. If I would have been in Bangalore the story would have been different.