1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Restoring the Immortal GTX

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Italia-Linea, Dec 3, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Totally agree with you. In fact you have increased the resale value of the car multifold times I guess.
    Cassette player, I thought it was extinct. Would love to see the player, kindly post the pic. Let me time travel for some moments.

Couldn't agree less. This kind of passion is not for the weak hearted. Lucky to have such a passionate guy as the mod of TFI.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Shut up, i am not going to change the color of the spoiler :) see it in person. I looks unique and not regular tom dick harry types. I am happy with the way the car looks currently. Even Amit Gaud loved it a lot. He was surprised that the outcome was so good.
    If we consider his art and experience in modding the cars and bikes i go by his word - he is mightily impressed with the looks. He has advised me not to make any changes to it now.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Lol, this kind of passion doesnt go well with Wifey ;)
  4. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    amit ..she is looking Fab!!! Do post some interior pics as well... seriously one of the best looking pocket rocket!!.. up up away!!! hahaha
    Italia-Linea likes this.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow @Italia-Linea finally the most discussed beauty has arrived & showcased. Really amazing & 100% head turner legend has transformed. :)
    Naughty, Italia-Linea and prabhjot like this.
  6. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    OMG! Its just fabulous! Would love to see it in person. Hats off to everyone who were a part of restoring, no giving a new life to the GTX. She is a bomb and keeping her safe is gonna be a big task! Wish you many more happy miles with her.
  7. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    @Italia-Linea car is looking fabulous. Great work done by Pandit auto. Please change the number plate as suggested by other members it will enhance the look. Plus what you decided about top. I still believe you should colour with same colour which you used for car. And then you can wrap it with any colour vinyl as per your choice.
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Fantastic restoration of GTX!

Great work and hats off to your patience and attention to details.
    Pandit workshop people definitely deserve special mention, as they worked really hard to meet the expectation and output is simply stunning!

Finally we are able to see the beauty on road! Enjoy Buddy! :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Italia-Linea, for this matte finish is clear coat used as well? Torrid Fiat and RS @ Mumbai use water based chemistry as standard, Akzo Nobel/Sikkens. If I am not wrong some still use VOC based primers and clear coats even if base-coat is water based.