1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Resolved : Punto 1.3MJD 75BHP - Engine stalled

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Gopi, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Gopi, first of all congratulations and second most importantly thanks for explaining the problem and solution in such details. Normally people do mention about issues and forget to update once problem is resolved.

More glad to see Fiat has done more than expected (except some delay).

Enjoy your drive!!
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Good to see the problem is resolved, Gopi.

Fiat is always one of the best manufacturers when it comes to honoring warranty & at times beyond warranty too.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The delay is more due to the troublesome way of ordering parts and following it up. This should not be there with new CRM module for Fiat stand alone service centers and MOPAR systems in place.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow Gopi, glad to hear that your issue is resolved. Although i do not know what da heck ECU is and why it failed and all, but all i care and say at the moment is good JOB FIAT and of course Concorde motors for their support in every sense. Hope this continues from all Dealers and FIAT side in the future.

Only thing now to be cared by FIAT is why this unit failed and how to improve its durability....

Once again, good job FIAT and Concorde :clap
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are right, I see, on 9th, Fiat received the order and they shipped on 10th.
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Happy to hear that you car is back in full health, and that FIAT took care all issues exceeding the expectations of all of us.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Happy to know that problem is resolved. Indeed a top class service from FIAT.
  8. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Happy to hear that issue is resolved and very nice to see the positive changes in the service side.
  9. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    And thats all we customers need. Glad your car turned out well after the repair. I had similar reaction to that of your son's when our Punto came home from the bodyshop after ~2weeks.

Just wondering what took the A.S.C seven days to place an order to FIAT.
  10. Last time I spoke to Gopal ,he mentioned they they will be absorbed to TATA vehicles.