1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reset service notification in display

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by nrohan, Mar 10, 2012.

1. nrohan

nrohan

Pune
    Hi

My linea (1.4) showing notification for service @ 15000 km. However, the service has already been done, so I want to acknowledge or reset this notification.

Any help regarding that?

Thanks
    Rohan
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You can't do that. Take your Linea to the same service station where it was serviced. They will do it. They should have done it at the time of servicing. It's their fault.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    if you dont mind that keep driving it will go automatically. second option is to get it reset from TASS. 5 min job.
  4. nrohan

nrohan

Pune
    Thanks for the answers!

-Rohan
  5. The Reset of the service reminder has to be carried at the dealership. But the reminder usually fades out after 1k kms, that is from the 1st beep of service reminder indicator.
  6. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    But the problem is that the ODO will keep blinking till you cross the 15k mark. That put me in a haze for a while, thinking if it is because of the Service notification or not. Anyways, once it touched 16k, it stopped blinking.
  7. Abhinav Sharma

Abhinav Sharma Novizio

Nagpur
    Nagpur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got my punto mjd delivered by fiat after 60k service schedule and after returning home I just checked Service option in Menu which still showing 0km. How to reset this and what could be the reason service center did not reset this. Is thr any relation between enging scanning and its software. I am little bit confusion as at the time of collecting the vehicle I asked them to check it.