1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Require you all esteem members guidance

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nel signore, Jan 16, 2013.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI, mate! can you elaborate little more as to what exactly those 2-3 people told you and how reliable do you think their information was.

As others have said Fiats will continue to be serviced in their existing Tata-Fiat outlets until their independent SC is ready in respective cities. This has been clearly stated by Fiat!!

Lets us not start unnecessary speculations like these! Anything that this thread starter has posted does not suggest this in any way!!
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    3 people like this.
  2. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    hi nel.welcome aboard.service is a great concern,and ass really sucks.but,still u'll love to have a fiat car.u'll definetly get fiat ass in future.i'll advice u to go ahead with fiat,if u r a true car lover.:ugeek:
  3. d_d

d_d

Dehradun
    Hi Nel,

Go for Punto. I am from Dehradun too, and bought my car Linea from IS motors Roorkee. It is just 70 kms and you dont need to go there often. You will go only for services and that too widely placed services.
    I am sure, you wont have any hassle as far as servicing is concerned. Pleasure of driving a Punto is much greater than this matter.
    Great choice, go for it.

dd
    2 people like this.
  4. nel signore

nel signore

dehradun
    Respected RAVI sir,

i know you are a very respected member here and i am delighted that you showed interest in answering my query.

As you wrote of refreshed version what all changes should i believe to happen, someone at fiat i spoke to said only in 2016 they'll have refreshed punto while other do said it to arrive in 2013 mid.

Regards

Respected mam

This should be exactly what needs to be done but i am not sure if existing dealers would show that same interest as i make from my towns experience.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Refreshed models will be out in couple of months but the refresh may not be so refreshing. If you have decided on Punto/Linea please go ahead. The so called refreshed model is an instrument of marketing and excuse for price hike.
  7. nel signore

nel signore

dehradun
    people i met complaint only of spare parts availability which in one persons case took exactly 6 months to arrive, he said that even GM of showroom put his hands up and says we can't do anything as FIAT is not providing us parts also he said to arrange on his own and well fix it. Barring this all person i met were happy with their FIAT's, goes to show how much they adore their cars in spite of such issues. I certainly can't prove the authenticity of their words.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Mr.dd

do IS motors from roorkee confirm to you that they will continue to service your car till FIAT opens it showroom in dun. If that is so my problem is solved i am bringing my lovable Grande Punto 2mrw only. Please reply i am getting anxious on this.

- - - Merged Post - - -

My heart would break completely if i had to do that which i believe you respected TFIAN's won't allow to happen by giving me trust of helping me out which i already have felt. My whole joy of owning a car would vanish if i didn't buy PUNTO such is my desirability for her. My mind says that PUNTO is the best buy in this sum of money and i would not be having best product with me if i buy another car which is totally disturbing. I want the best bang for my money and that is PUNTO & PUNTO only .
    I try my best not to fall in this list of causality.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  8. nel signore

nel signore

dehradun
    Mr. Pandit

love FIAT car yes that i definitely do. Can i have assurance from my fellow doonite that they will extend their helping hand to me if and when i need one not only because i am desperate to own FIAT car but also since this would be first car and as such i am completely novice to the technicalities of a car and ownership experience. You can understand butterflies in my stomach flying one way in pondering of troubled ASS and in other way thinking of having a pleasure of driving PUNTO. I have just started earning and i do not have even a scope to repent on my purchase as 7lacs Rs is a huge some of money to risk at this stage of my life.
    For PUNTO i am just looking for 1 absolute assurance and i'll not wait a single bit to own it
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes, we Dehradun members will try our level best to help you in whatever assistance you require.
    3 people like this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Kiran is not a mam :evilsmile you didn't see his avatar?