1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Request for a FIAT evangelist to accompany a friend to FIAT caffe, Bangalore 21 Dec

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by limraj, Dec 20, 2014.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Hi Bangalore TFIans,

One of my friends, Sudin, is looking to upgrade from his WagonR and have short listed Polo and Punto. He has checked out Polo from a show room in Hosur Road and then went to Vecto Motors, which was nearby Polo showroom, to check Punto. He waited there for 10 mins or so, no one attended him and he left furiously. His question is "If this is the attitude of FIAT guys before buying a car, what would be the attitude after buying one?". His question is very valid.

But, I tried of getting another chance of him visiting FIAT showroom, this time promising the experience would be different. He agreed to go to FIAT Caffe, in Bangalore on 21st Dec Sunday, in the afternoon (May be 1-2PM?) after a movie (PK in the morning).

Can I ask any of the TFIans in Bangalore to spare some time and accompany him to FIAT Caffe?
    His contact details : +91-9880223022, He stays in Bellandur area. Could you please touch base with him for a common place to meet? You may mention my name (my handle is same as my name).
    You may also explain the features of the car, if missed out by the sales guy. He has already mentioned he felt the Polo guy does not know much about the car. And Polo is expensive. So, there is already a tilt for Punto (given the offers and the car), but it may be lost if he experiences same behaviour from another sales guy/guys.

Please help.
    Thank you.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @limraj there is some Fiat event and your friend might not find much in all Bangalore dealers.
    Request him to make a visit in next week sometime. If going to caffe, ask him to meet Mr Deepak, and he can take my name to him. He should get all details he is looking for.
    prabhjot and limraj like this.
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thank you for the info. I will inform him and ask him to make the visit next week.
    And will keep it updated.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

More details about this? Is this only for Bangalore?