1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Republic Day (Thursday) Meet - Chennai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by ramjn, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Happy to hear the wonderful get together that you folks had!
    Yes, more pro fotos are craved for :)

This is the 2nd consecutive Chennai meet that I am missing. :-( This time also, I did get the sms from Teky and online plan updates too. Unfortunately since the last 1.5 weeks ever since I am back from Home town vacation, I am down with Typhoid fever and out from office & everything. Plan to be up and running from Monday.

Wish to take part next time.
  2. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Great PIc's should have been there. My fox had gone for mods so missed . hope to join next time for sure
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
  4. Some pictures from Guru's cam:

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg
    6 people like this.
  5. We all had a very good time - Thanks Guys :) It was the first meet for me & I didn't know what to expect. Now I know what to expect :rolleyes:
    Some pictures before Jay uploads his masterpieces...
    IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    2 people like this.
  6. Hope the people who attended the meet might have got this in their mails. I'm posting this summary of the meet on behalf of MN.

WARNING: Extremely long and detailed post!

Thanks MN for the write-up and the wonderful pictures
    4 people like this.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Pictures are so cool and we all had a great time abt Fiat cars cars .... goes on.. think many have given the complete meet in the forum

In short We all had a great meet and enjoyed well..

WAW wonderful description by MN , Superb sir, and another the complete picture of all the members photo who came to meet was cool

Next time we will keep inside city , Surely it will turn many heads inside city if they see this much FIAT cars :)
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Some pics frm MN's cam... more in the picasa link.

DSC09498.jpg

DSC09502.jpg

DSC09514.jpg

DSC09516.jpg

DSC09518.jpg

DSC09527.jpg

DSC09602.jpg

DSC09603.jpg
    2 people like this.
  9. wonderful meet that was .. Enjoyed each and every minute of it though i came late due to usual late office work.

2nd meet in 2 months and the count almost doubled .. Felt happy to meet friends from previous meet .. But also missed people from previous meet .. sathya / srini /linea lover to name a few...

the pics looks great .but the icing on the cake is missing - Jays pics ..

Ajit
  10. I'm very disappointed that i could not join you guys... I would say that i was unlucky