1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Republic Day (Thursday) Meet - Chennai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by ramjn, Jan 18, 2012.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    1. FiatJay
    2. ramjn
    3. teky
    4. harry_1407
    5. cvanandh + 9
    15. Vijays777
    16. Cuty Red
    17. Raajravi17
    18. rs3sekar
    19. suchith
    20. Rajesh_Karunanithi

Wouldn't that be a long run for us coming from Tambaram side, I would better wait at ECR Junction in Shollinganallur. For guys coming in from the City they can assemble at Madhya Kailash at drive upon. I think cvanandh is going to be there at Madhaya Kailash.
  2. @teky, I spoke to ramjn this morning and I told him that I will also be at VGP. Problem is that 2 venues are confusing some of the people who are coming in for the first time. So I have communicated to PUG to get to VGP. I guess we can stick to that.

Link road to VGP is about 2 to 2.5 kms. ;)
  3. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Guys

would be great if we identify some beach side parking to accomodate all cars. last time we reached bit late for sun rise. so please be on time.
  4. @Jay, I understand that, but many feel that 5:30 is very early. I have managed to convince them and they have also confirmed. Just hoping that everyone will be on time.
  5. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    :) Understand. But be there at 5.30 otherwise we may miss sunrise.
    1 person likes this.
  6. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Guys 5:30 @ VGP is fine for me. Looking forward to meet you guys.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

ECR Junction is fine teky
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The reason for assembling near VGP is, the road is wide and we would have ample space (for 20+ cars) to gather.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  9. Is it possible to leave some space in between the cars when you guys take the Fotos so that I could do a PhotoShop job to paste my Car in that space :cry::cry::cry:

Looking at the conversation and the plans cooking up here, my mind says cancel the coimbatore trip...
    2 people like this.
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I have planned a trip to Manthralayam else I would be there.