1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

replacing 15 inch alloys to 16 inch

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by dgk, May 17, 2015.

1. dgk

dgk Timido

chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi, I booked a linea dynamic multijet, which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels. I am planning to replace the same with 16 inch alloys and tyres. Can someone please clarify me whether 16 inch is compatible and is it advisable. Will there be any impact in EBD becos of the change.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Ganesh
    Tornado likes this.
  2. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    no problems at all. had upgraded from linea emotion 15" alloy to tjet 16" alloys 2 years ago. have done more than 20k on them now. so, no troubles at all. 195/60 r15 to 205/55 r16 tyres.
    dgk likes this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @dgk if buying 16" alloys and tyres will cost you a bomb. I would suggest you to buy Linea Emoion instead of Dynamic and you will have more goodies in you car + few comfort features as well.

Price difference in Dynamic Linea + 16" alloys & Tyres and Linea Emotion will be neglible. So please check Linea Emotion as well.
    R Rajesh, Tornado and dgk like this.
  4. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Totally forgot that part of the calculation. So true, do checkout Linea emotion before jumping at conclusions
  5. dgk

dgk Timido

chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    @harryaviator and @ kedarbendre, Thanks a lot guys for quick response. Will definitely consider your valuable suggestions.
    kedarbendre likes this.