1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Replacement of Driver Seat for 90hp Punto with Linea Emotion seat

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Controlled Madness, Jul 25, 2012.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

The other reason is the uneven level between the C pedal and he dead pedal. Till date I have not be able to use the dead pedal because my shoe fouls when I try to move the Clutch to dead pedal.
    You should drive a Wagon R to see how badly the ABC pedal are placed. Even for a 6 footer the angle is so steep you will end up having ankle guards after a drive.
    I have seen many Punto owners to keep a towel rolled below there thighs on the seat for that under thigh support although this is a temporary solution. I have not come across any seat covers on any e-commerce websites which claim to provide this extra padding for the thigh.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @ghodlur : I was not talking about the under thigh support, it was just for increasing the height of the seat, as @whitepunto76 's Punto doesnt have the seat height adjuster. Also, this would give more lumbar support.
  3. Anup

Anup Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    A new seat should cost about 20K AFAIK, initially I had issues with the seat height adjuster, failed twice so Fiat arranged for a Tata-Johnson representative from Pune to come down to B'lore to inspect my car's seat, they said back then that the seat cost about 20K(not sure if that's changed over 4 years time).
  4. rider16

rider16 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP